Thread: Mein trumpf: Are you voting for the right fuhrer?

Mein trumpf: Are you voting for the right fuhrer?

MEIN TRUMPF ARE YOU VOTING FOR THE RIGHT FUHRER? It is always a pleasure to meet listeners of the show while I am riding on the train to my office. It passes the time to discuss some of the topics on my shows. Today, I again met a listener who said he really appreciated the […]
    Categories:

More...

C.A.I.R.'s comment explains one of many reasons why that poster/meme's still exists to link to on line! The Philadelphia Daily News had it's run of wasted ink too!

"The Philadelphia Daily News likened him to Adolf Hitler on their front page with the headline “The New Furor”. A spokesperson for the Council on America-Islamic Relations compared Trump’s words to Nazi rhetoric from the 1930s, saying that he “sounds more like a leader of a lynch mob than a great nation like ours.”

Over two years later it's still not all quiet on the Western Front! Nor will it ever be..............

rssposter, there's a big difference between a New York City street fighter and a long and rightly dead failed artist from Austria!

Comments will truly be a surprise.

MK II
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh, turn some pages!" sung by Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois

Thread Information