Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Songs that remind us of the attacks on 9/11/01

Icon1 1988's spookier version of Pink Floyd's 'Yet Another Movie' - Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY

To anyone that's just arrived here who's interested in synchronicity AND a prophetic song titled 'Yet Another Movie' written long before 9/11 should listen to Pink Floyd's live version. The name of their 1988 concert was A Delicate Sound of Thunder and it promoted their new album A Momentary Lapse of Reason from 1986-87.

And you know I'll be back!

MK II
    Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II; 08-07-2016 at 04:29 AM.
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh, turn some pages!" sung by Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois

Quote Originally Posted by Ideawbala View Post
    You are actually a good webmaster. The web site loading pace is incredible. It sort of feels that you’re doing any unique trick. In addition, The contents are masterwork. you have done a excellent task in this topic!

Well Ideawbala hello again to you living in Ghana. I'm just a volunteer moderator on two paranormal forums. Both are so dusty the Sahara Desert would fit in nicely there and not be noticed at all! LOL

If you come back here sometime in the future stop in and say hello and thanks for what you've written here also.

MK II
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh, turn some pages!" sung by Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois

Quote Originally Posted by Ideawbala View Post
    I liked up to you’ll obtain carried out right here. The caricature is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. however, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. ill without a doubt come further previously once more as exactly the similar just about very incessantly within case you protect this hike.
    Hello friend, If you're still actually getting an e-mail of action in this topic please clear up this post. I'm stuck in it's muddy ruts!

The first link below was renewed in this post so you could view just one of many country wide murals like this one featuring their dead dictator and similar murals were found by our victorious U.S troops on the sides of many Iraqi buildings.

Our victory to free Iraq was short lived by not hanging tough like we did after World War II in Germany and Japan. History was not repeated in this case!

And still this ceaseless murmuring * 13 Conspiracy theorists abound; with their books, on radio, on tv.
    The babbling that I brook
    Seas of faces, eyes upraised * 14 The *** ******* on the streets that day.
    The empty screen, the vacant look * 15 The WTC's towers falling on live television, and the look of Ground Zero many days later.

A man in black on a snow white horse, * 16 S.H.?
    A pointless life has run its course, * 17 Is O.B.L. dead or alive? Remember all of the Iraqi WTC plane crash murals??

http://www.americanprotest.net/image...saddam-911.jpg

There is Saddam Hussein smiling beside the burning Twin Towers. They said Iraq was not involved but maybe the dictator or his sons were! Dead men tell no tales.
    The red rimmed eyes, the tears still run * 18 Our eyes and our tears still run.
    As he fades into the setting sun * 19 edited redo: O.B.L. is NOT seeing the sun now!; S.H. has seen it for the last time.
    Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II; 09-03-2016 at 12:12 PM.

Question You knew there would be more to this!

Well folks, I've put off posting this a long while and I listen to Pink Floyd's 'A Momentary Lapse of Reason' often while on the road so close to home doing 344 miles in just two counties.

Noting once again that the English music critics were not a bit positive towards Pink Floyd's first album without Roger Waters. It's a wonder why they were NOT A BIT CRITICAL of so much DOOM and GLOOM arising from this album, it's world wide debut in concerts, their fan's radios and home entertainment centers from 1986 on!

"A New Machine - Part I"

I have always been here
    I have always looked out from behind these eyes
    It feels like more than a lifetime
    Feels like more than a lifetime
    Sometimes I get tired of the waiting
    Sometimes I get tired of being in here
    Is this the way it has always been?
    Could it ever have been different?
    Do you ever get tired of the waiting?
    Do you ever get tired of being in there?
    Don't worry, nobody lives forever,
    Nobody lives forever

Your guess on the actual composer's meaning is as good as anyone's guess, but it could be a simply sad and scary interpretation! If you can think of what those few lines could be synchronous to please post your ideas below.

"Terminal Frost"

@ 4:10 listen for inaudible words and then 3 times you'll hear "Never again! Never again! Never again!"

Were those two words just one of many others running through your inflammed minds right after September 11, 2001?

"A New Machine Part 2"

I will always be in here
    I will always look out from behind these eyes
    It's only a lifetime
    It's only a lifetime
    It's only a lifetime

THE USE OF ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL IS USED UNDER THE GUIDELINES OF "FAIR USE" IN TITLE 17 § 107 OF THE UNITED STATES CODE. SUCH MATERIAL REMAINS THE COPYRIGHT OF THE ORIGINAL HOLDER AND IS USED HERE FOR THE PURPOSES OF EDUCATION, COMPARISON, AND CRITICISM ONLY.

NO INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT IS INTENDED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF "EDUCATION" :!:

When you Guests and dedicated IW members get your thinking cap's chin strap secured do stop back in with your opinions on those 3 Pink Floyd tracks; even if they qualify as imaginative! Again this is a two way street and not a one way blog as made obvious by that statement.

Coast to Coast AM home page link......

15 Years Later The Quest For 9/11 Truth Continues

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/articl...ruth-continues

If this will help please concentrate on the big picture on top and the lengthy story that follows is interesting talking about the never ending 9/11 Truth and that days endless murmured conspiracies. What you may have read or have yet to read at the beginnning is sometimes called a conspiracy. But I really don't know why that is the case.

I have another name for it as simple innocent synchronizations in multiples! We will never know what inspired the composer David Gilmour to write the above lyrics because I doubt he knew either! In closing one must include the album's 10 + 1 song track titles and their prophetic lyrics in that very long post in post #1!

MK II

Question

It does not take much of an imagination to envision who could be speaking the words in A New Machine Part 1 and A New Machine Part 2.

If you can find it put your thinking cap on and lets read your interpretations of the two and see if it matches mine.

MK II

Edited November 7 at 3:27 AM by Malaria_Kidd II - In the UK Mark Elvidge's Mysterial never shows editing at the bottom of the page.

The video for A New Machine Part 1 when activated says "Try again later" so here it is again and You Tube's detectives are always looking for copyright violations. So let's see how long any of the above Pink Floyd videos that are synchronous to September 11, 2001 last.

"A New Machine - Part 1"

I have always been here
    Is this the way that it's always been?
    Nobody lives forever

Aw shucks! It says the same thing again, "Try again later" So what the heck, try it again later or go to You Tube to hear it there.

MK II was really surprised to be able to Edit my last post!

It's me again with another time shown in the newest edit below. LOL

Under Pink Floyd's "Yet Another Movie" here is my comment from a year ago and surprisingly I had a good reply 10 months ago from 'baconrocks 1'. If you have the time scroll away to see every comment and none will imply what you have read here at Imaginative Worlds! Just clink on You Tube at the bottom of the video to see the growing list of comments to a video that's recieved another 100K views in 10 months! It now totals 201,889!

Cody Joe White 1 year ago (edited)

Reply if you've read this explanation by: David Gilmour talking about 'Yet Another Movie' taken from 'Only Music', December 1987 : "It's a more surrealistic effort than anything I've attempted before. I don't even know what all of it means myself." He was not alone in thinking that!

3 Thumbs up

baconrocks 1 10 months ago

+Cody Joe White I didn't read that particular article, but I can tell you the meaning I take from it. He's talking about domestic abuse and his own words sum up the rest "a worthless (?) life has run its course"...the only thing I don't really get is who dies in the domestic squabble. One minute I think it's the woman but he later speaks of the man as if he's dead. That's my take. I think the words just come to writers though, and they let the individual take the meaning that speaks to them, if that makes sense.
    Read more

Cody Joe White 10 months ago

+baconrocks 1 It was a good surprise to see 5,000 more "listens"/views along with baconrocks 1 reply to that quote from Only Music in 1987. The quotes out there and a Floyd fan/friend of mine sent it to me years ago. Thanks for letting us know your domestic abuse interpretation in part. It does make sense in your last line, but it would be nice to know where it came from in David's thoughts. Then we must revert back in time for the answer to: "I don't even know what all of it means myself." Thanks baconrocks 1 for your insight to an unusual Yet Another Movie.
    Show less

Reply 1

"Keep Talking" is a great song from Pink Floyd's ' The Division Bell" album from 1994. So let's get talking and kick silence to the side.
    Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II; 11-07-2016 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Adding a Pink Floyd video on hold three videos above here..........

Question A New Machine Part 1 - A New Machine Part 2

There's 218,245 views of "Yet Another Movie" to date and there's 203 entries in the comments page. The page is very reactive for a song from 1986.

Here's one that stood out to me just minutes ago.........

Shrike Beltfed 1month ago

REGRET. Irretrievable regret.

That is what this song screams.

Interpret his or her meaning to fit what you've read in these three pages. September 11, 2001 is a day filled with regret and that's the way it will always be remembered.

Now moving on and it does take but little imagination to hear what I think these lyrics could be representing; Ghost speak!

There were no takers replying to my inquiry about these two songs a few posts above here. That is no surprise these days on forums where it's once dedicated leadership have long retired. And it's no wonder they did it.

A New Machine Part 1

I have always been here
    Is this the way it has always been?
    Nobody lives forever

#1 sure sounds and reads like one spirit lamenting an eternity predicament to another spirit in kind.

A New Machine Part 2

I will always be in here
    I will always look out from behind these eyes
    It's only a lifetime
    It's only a lifetime
    It's only a lifetime

#2 could be one spirit lamenting towards his or her own eternal existence in a very lonely forever situation.

And you can guess the two locations they are all dwelling in forever.

That was just me using my imagination and I'm sticking to it. :sigh1

THE USE OF ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL IS USED UNDER THE GUIDELINES OF "FAIR USE" IN TITLE 17 § 107 OF THE UNITED STATES CODE. SUCH MATERIAL REMAINS THE COPYRIGHT OF THE ORIGINAL HOLDER AND IS USED HERE FOR THE PURPOSES OF EDUCATION, COMPARISON, AND CRITICISM ONLY.

NO INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT IS INTENDED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF "EDUCATION"

No comments are anticipated...........

MK II

Here's an unexpected bonus to post for all shy viewers reluctant to join IW. This was found well down my Twitter page today March 27, 2017 :!:

It's a Canadian radio program dealing with Coincidence, Paul Kammerer's Seriality & Dr. Carl Jung's Synchronicity! I am planning to listen and there are many shows to hear! The host and many guests are familiar names on Coast to Coast AM!

Tune in........ 8) I am listening now.

http://ccoincidence.rnn.libsynpro.com/

MK II

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information