Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Syncs X 3! Princess **'s fate foretold on 11/26/01 - to Ian on Coast to Coast AM!

Exclamation Syncs X 3! Princess **'s fate foretold on 11/26/01 - to Ian on Coast to Coast AM!

The date was a Sunday night on November 26, 2001 and I'll bet you missed my "after the guest" call into Ian Punnett.......... :idea:

That brief chat with Ian guest hosting Coast to Coast AM, with it's long predated fateful explanation, was made over four years past August 31, 1997.

MGM's The Wizard Of Oz and Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon's 142 syncs with the movie was just the beginning. About 100 of them are down right spooky!

http://www.syncmovies.com

My favorite rock n roll mystery and little mentioned legend is as follows. Very dedicated Coast to Coast AM radio listeners may have heard me tell two synchronous US and UK rock song finds to Ian Punnett on Open Lines November 26, 2001. This was live streamed worldwide on the Internet, but I only mentioned the many paralleled connections as a numbers count. A retired TV station director for WEHT and WFIE that I worked with nightly, J.D. Young, suggested that I should call Coast to Coast AM.

The following is what freedom of speech in America can do. Now it's placed for the long term in Linnea's Fantastic Forum. It is just my opinion and typed thoughts about two connected rock songs. The two connected more closely than any others in the history of rock n roll!

Visit SQuire Rushnell's famous web site first explaining coincidence.

http://www.whengodwinks.com

A disclaimer added that any line below IS NOT related, but could be easily related to the premature and accidental death? of ***** Princess Of Wales.

* Denotes a lyrics line

Here is my analysis of Pink Floyd's "On The Turning Away" from their often criticized album "A Momentary Lapse Of Reason" from 1986-87.

'On The Turning Away'

*On the turning away/ 1 This is what must have happened!
    *from the pale and downtrodden/ 2 The English were originally a white race existing in a class based society.
    *and the words they say which we won't understand/ 3 A lyric is meant to represent the word - in The Wallflowers Double Grammy winning song that wasn't understood by all. ops:
    *Don't accept that what's happening is just a case of others suffering/ 4 Her death caused suffering by others.
    *or you'll find that you're joining in the turning away/ 5 We all joined in this "turning away".
    *It's a sin that somehow light is changing to shadow/ 6 Her light changed to shadow.
    *and casting it's shroud over all we have known/ 7 This most surely happened.

*unaware how the ranks have grown/ 8 All of us were the ranks, and we'll never know how many missed this connection in rock music heard so often over so much time. :idea:
    *driven on by a heart of stone/ 9 She went on to a new future for this reason.
    *we could find that we're all alone in the dream of the proud/ 10 So many admirers of ***** wanted the royal fairy tale wedding to last forever.

*On the wings of the night/ 11 Something is flying in the night.
    *As the daytime is stirring/ 12 ***** died in the early AM.
    *where the speechless unite in a silent accord/ 13 This most surely happened.
    *using words you will find are strange/ 14 Many said words they didn't want to say.
    *and mesmerized as they light the flame/ 15 The world over candles will burn in her memory.
    *feel the new wind of change/ 16 Things aren't the same with her loss.
    *on the wings of the night/ 17 Line one is repeated, and an automobile's high speed is called flying as having wings since their invention.

Instrumental interlude and a time for thought..

*No more turning away/ 18 This won't happen again.
    *from the weak and the weary/ 19 All of those who cared about her well being before and after her death.
    *no more turning away/ 20 This won't happen again.
    *from the coldness inside/ 21 Were we all cold inside?
    *just a world that we all must share/ 22 Something we all should do.
    *it's not enough just to stand and stare/ 23 In London one million mourners stood to look as the black hearse went by.
    *is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away / 24 We can dream of "what if", but this missed opportunity won't ever happen again.

Pink Floyd's magical electric guitars, keyboards, synthesizers, and drums perform a rousing finale fitting a loved ones passing. Listening to this long before 1997 the fine ending sounded to me like a king or queen had died. This ballad was meant to be a song about bad politician's laws and their indifference to the their citizens.

In closing this first part David Gilmour's 2008 song was named "On An Island", and it's title is just another interesting parallel.

This second song won two Grammy Awards in 1998. In 1996 the album 'Bringing Down The Horse' by The Wallflowers' and their big hit 'One Headlight' to me was a rare pop rock song. It was sad in nature. I said on Coast radio, "Many rock music fans must have said that it sounds like *****."

One local lady told me her little daughter said that. She assured her daughter that it was not about her. The following is for you to decide pro or con whether or not there are parallels here to ***** ******* *******. Just like Pink Floyd's British rock ballad seemed to have. Here is the song.

"One Headlight" - The Wallflowers 1996,..(and the words they say which we won't understand - Pink Floyd 1986)

*So long ago I don't remember when/ 25 A timeless statement and either gender could be saying these verses below.
    *That's when they say I "lost" my only friend/ 26 This person didn't loose anyone,...it's implied and so many reacted this way.
    *Well, they said "she died" easy of a broken heart disease/ 27 Her royal marriage resulted in this outcome.
    *As I listened through the "cemetery" trees/ 28 Trees from her island gravesite,..it was a pet cemetery.
    *I seen the sun comin' up at the "funeral" at dawn/ 29 The time of her funeral in the US by time zones from the UK,...there are no dawn funerals here.
    *The long broken arm of human law/ 30 50,000 London police officers lined the hearse's funeral route.
    *Now, it always seemed such a waste/ 31 Anyone's death is a waste of life
    *She always had a "pretty" face/ 32 ***** was very beautiful.
    *I wondered why she hung around this place/ 33 Why was she there? Why did they leave a $10,000 per day suite at the hotel?

Chorus

*Hey, hey, hey! Come on try a little/ 34 Listen, listen, listen, and no one did!

*Nothing is forever/ 35 So many wanted ***** to live forever.
    *There's got to be something better than in the middle/ 36 The black hearse traveled 77 miles on the roadway's center line.
    *But me and "Cinderella"/ 37 Is this a French paparazzi thinking? Cinderella married a prince, as did *****.
    *We put it all together/ 38 Was there a paparazzi's planned accident scheme that went totally wrong? Did they murder ***** unintentionally by a planned accident?
    *We can drive it home, with one headlight/ 39 Two paparazzi on a motorcycle with their $prized$ picture.

*She said it's cold/ 40 A lady has died, and is this her spirit talking?
    *It feels like Independence Day/ 41 This is an American song, and our July 4th is seldom a day of celebration in Great Britain.
    *And I can't break away from this parade/ 42 Your funeral procession is a parade you can never leave.
    *But there's got to be an opening/ God above us welcomed *****,...
    *Somewhere here in front of me/...an opening to Heaven via the tunnel.
    *Through this maze of ugliness and greed/ 43 The royal's mentoring and the other two in her marriage.
    *And I seen the sun up ahead
    *at the county line bridge/ 44 England has counties, 45 It took a bridge to get to the island burial site.
    *Sayin' all is good and nothingness is "dead"/ 46 ***** played on the island as a child and no one else is buried there.
    *We'll run until she's out of breath/ 47 This implies being chased by us all for news with photos supplied by highly paid paparazzi. This song could be their song to haunt them all! :x
    *She ran until there's nothin' left/ 48 ***** ran from the paparazzi for years, until there was no life left.
    *She hit the end, it's just her window ledge/ 49 *****'s death resulted this way. The tunnel's 12th & 13th pillar's opening the limousine went into could be described as a window, and the bottom of a window is called the ledge.

Chorus

*Well this place is old/ 50 The tunnel's location was beside a centuries old river crossing in Paris.
    *It feels just like a beat up truck/ 51 This could mean wrecked. The couple arrived in a British made truck, but they left in a limousine made by the world's largest heavy truck maker.
    *I turn the engine, but the engine doesn't turn/ 52 This implies an engine that won't run. Also the first limo chosen had a dead battery.
    *Well, it smells of cheaper wine and cigarettes/ 53 This implies drinking in a song about driving! Henri Paul was not intoxicated!
    *This place is always such a mess/ 54 The hotel.
    *Sometimes I think I'd like to watch it burn/ 55 The anger about a miss-managed short limousine trip.
    *I'm so alone, and I feel just like somebody else
    *Man, I ain't changed, but I know I ain't the same/ 56 Perfect words about a major loss.
    *But somewhere here in between these city walls of "dyin'" dreams/ 57 *****'s death resulted in between the tunnel's walls owned by the city of Paris, France.
    *I think "her death", it must be killin' me/ Again very fitting words said for all of us.

Chorus

Listen to the late David Bowie's "Heroes" "covered" by The Wallflowers. Was this song just another coincidence? In early October of 1997 we called their executive secretary after Interscope Records was told the above in brief and they gave us their unlisted phone number. After that call I posted a short note about their synchronous lyrics paralleling **'s death on their fan forum. That got a fast reply from their front man who :P debunked any connections. He wrote a strange rebuttal comparing the death of actress Jane Mansfield to a random song that I can't remember the title to now.

Canada's David Alice would find that VERY unusual. So scroll well down his extensive web page to find Jane Mansfield strangely compared to *****!

Here it is.......

http://www.dianamystery.com/

For what other reasons did the band choose "Heroes" to be a part of the sound track ending the new "Godzilla" movie :?: I think it might have been for this reason you've just read. :idea: Talk about a "cover" song :!:

THE USE OF ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL IS USED UNDER THE GUIDELINES OF "FAIR USE" IN TITLE 17 107 OF THE UNITED STATES CODE. SUCH MATERIAL REMAINS THE COPYRIGHT OF THE ORIGINAL HOLDER AND IS USED HERE FOR THE PURPOSES OF EDUCATION, COMPARISON, AND CRITICISM ONLY.

NO INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT IS INTENDED

Ian Punnett, of Coast to Coast AM Sunday's, before November 26, 2001, had read the last song's syncs from my e-mail. At the end of our six minutes he surprised me with this line, "They were very convinced that The Wallflowers' song was a prophecy Princess **'s death." That was much more than I expected him to say and I said a wide eyed, "Thank you Ian!" at 3:14 AM and he went to the next caller. I have that on a cassette tape!

When the show started the first song played at the ad break was "Letters From The Wasteland" by The Wallflowers. I had never heard one of their songs on that program before that night! Also my story was written as a one page letter for my own references if I got on the air. At the next two ad breaks they played both songs above here, out of order for the time line, and I got a case of the chills both times!

With all the key words in quotes above read inside The Wallflowers' song you'd think red flags would have gone up from the fans. Their two Grammy winning categories were "Rock Song of the Year" and "Best Video by a Rock Group". The Rock Song of the Year video of 'One Headlight' has a black luxury car with two headlights being driven in a lighted tunnel! Sheesh!

"On The Turning Away" track #5 and "Yet Another Movie" track #6 are right next to each other on 'A Momentary Lapse of Reason' dated 1986-87! In recent history two major news events shook millions of people to their core dated August 31, 1997 and September 11, 2001

And that last connection is above here several topics up under 9/11..........

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/s...cks-on-9-11-01

MK II

Is there more synchronicity in just a song's title from the composer of the first song on top?

David Gilmour wrote "On An Island"? And who is buried alone on an island?

In the UK this is my closing line that seldom ever worked like I hoped it would. Most of those UK& US paranormal forums are have their graves dug 5 feet deep by now and some have grass growing in front the their cyber space themed tombstones!

Comments? Questions? Or crickets?
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh, turn some pages!" sung by Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois

Quote Originally Posted by Malaria_Kidd II View Post
    The date was a Sunday night on November 26, 2001 and I'll bet you missed my "after the guest" call into Ian Punnett.

That brief chat with Ian guest hosting Coast to Coast AM, with it's long predated fateful explanation, was made over four years past August 31, 1997.

MGM's The Wizard Of Oz and Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon's 142 syncs with the movie was just the beginning. About 100 of them are down right spooky!

http://www.syncmovies.com

My favorite rock n roll mystery and little mentioned legend is as follows. Very dedicated Coast to Coast AM radio listeners may have heard me tell two synchronous US and UK rock song finds to Ian Punnett on Open Lines November 26, 2001. This was live streamed worldwide on the Internet, but I only mentioned the many paralleled connections as a numbers count. A retired TV station director for WEHT and WFIE that I worked with nightly, J.D. Young, suggested that I should call Coast to Coast AM.

The following is what freedom of speech in America can do. Now it's placed for the long term in Imaginative Worlds. It is just my opinion and typed thoughts about two connected rock songs. The two connected more closely than any others in the history of rock n roll!

Visit SQuire Rushnell's famous web site first explaining coincidence.

http://www.whengodwinks.com

A disclaimer added that any line below IS NOT related, but could be easily related to the premature and accidental death? of ***** Princess Of Wales.

* Denotes a lyrics line

Here is my analysis of Pink Floyd's "On The Turning Away" from their often criticized album "A Momentary Lapse Of Reason" from 1986-87.

'On The Turning Away'

*On the turning away/ 1 This is what must have happened!
    *from the pale and downtrodden/ 2 The English were originally a white race existing in a class based society.
    *and the words they say which we won't understand/ 3 A lyric is meant to represent the word - in The Wallflowers Double Grammy winning song that wasn't understood by all. ops:
    *Don't accept that what's happening is just a case of others suffering/ 4 Her death caused suffering by others.
    *or you'll find that you're joining in the turning away/ 5 We all joined in this "turning away".
    *It's a sin that somehow light is changing to shadow/ 6 Her light changed to shadow.
    *and casting it's shroud over all we have known/ 7 This most surely happened.

*unaware how the ranks have grown/ 8 All of us were the ranks, and we'll never know how many missed this connection in rock music heard so often over so much time. :idea:
    *driven on by a heart of stone/ 9 She went on to a new future for this reason.
    *we could find that we're all alone in the dream of the proud/ 10 So many admirers of ***** wanted the royal fairy tale wedding to last forever.

*On the wings of the night/ 11 Something is flying in the night.
    *As the daytime is stirring/ 12 ***** died in the early AM.
    *where the speechless unite in a silent accord/ 13 This most surely happened.
    *using words you will find are strange/ 14 Many said words they didn't want to say.
    *and mesmerized as they light the flame/ 15 The world over candles will burn in her memory.
    *feel the new wind of change/ 16 Things aren't the same with her loss.
    *on the wings of the night/ 17 Line one is repeated, and an automobile's high speed is called flying as having wings since their invention.

Instrumental interlude and a time for thought..

*No more turning away/ 18 This won't happen again.
    *from the weak and the weary/ 19 All of those who cared about her well being before and after her death.
    *no more turning away/ 20 This won't happen again.
    *from the coldness inside/ 21 Were we all cold inside?
    *just a world that we all must share/ 22 Something we all should do.
    *it's not enough just to stand and stare/ 23 In London one million mourners stood to look as the black hearse went by.
    *is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away / 24 We can dream of "what if", but this missed opportunity won't ever happen again.

Pink Floyd's magical electric guitars, keyboards, synthesizers, and drums perform a rousing finale fitting a loved ones passing. Listening to this long before 1997 the fine ending sounded to me like a king or queen had died. This ballad was meant to be a song about bad politician's laws and their indifference to the their citizens.

In closing this first part David Gilmour's 2008 song was named "On An Island", and it's title is just another interesting parallel.

This second song won two Grammy Awards in 1998. In 1996 the album 'Bringing Down The Horse' by The Wallflowers' and their big hit 'One Headlight' to me was a rare pop rock song. It was sad in nature. I said on Coast radio, "Many rock music fans must have said that it sounds like *****."

One local lady told me her little daughter said that. She assured her daughter that it was not about her. The following is for you to decide pro or con whether or not there are parallels here to ***** ******* *******. Just like Pink Floyd's British rock ballad seemed to have. Here is the song.

"One Headlight" - The Wallflowers 1996,..(and the words they say which we won't understand - Pink Floyd 1986)

*So long ago I don't remember when/ 25 A timeless statement and either gender could be saying these verses below.
    *That's when they say I "lost" my only friend/ 26 This person didn't loose anyone,...it's implied and so many reacted this way.
    *Well, they said "she died" easy of a broken heart disease/ 27 Her royal marriage resulted in this outcome.
    *As I listened through the "cemetery" trees/ 28 Trees from her island grave site,..it was a pet cemetery.
    *I seen the sun comin' up at the "funeral" at dawn/ 29 The time of her funeral in the US by time zones from the UK,...there are no dawn funerals here.
    *The long broken arm of human law/ 30 50,000 London police officers lined the hearse's funeral route.
    *Now, it always seemed such a waste/ 31 Anyone's death is a waste of life
    *She always had a "pretty" face/ 32 ***** was very beautiful.
    *I wondered why she hung around this place/ 33 Why was she there? Why did they leave a $10,000 per day suite at the hotel?

Chorus

*Hey, hey, hey! Come on try a little/ 34 Listen, listen, listen, and no one did!

*Nothing is forever/ 35 So many wanted ***** to live forever.
    *There's got to be something better than in the middle/ 36 The black hearse traveled 77 miles on the roadway's center line.
    *But me and "Cinderella"/ 37 Is this a French paparazzi thinking? Cinderella married a prince, as did *****.
    *We put it all together/ 38 Was there a paparazzi's planned accident scheme that went totally wrong? Did they murder ***** unintentionally by a planned accident?
    *We can drive it home, with one headlight/ 39 Two paparazzi on a motorcycle with their $prized$ picture.

*She said it's cold/ 40 A lady has died, and is this her spirit talking?
    *It feels like Independence Day/ 41 This is an American song, and our July 4th is seldom a day of celebration in Great Britain.
    *And I can't break away from this parade/ 42 Your funeral procession is a parade you can never leave.
    *But there's got to be an opening/ God above us welcomed *****,...
    *Somewhere here in front of me/...an opening to Heaven via the tunnel.
    *Through this maze of ugliness and greed/ 43 The royal's mentoring and the other two in her marriage.
    *And I seen the sun up ahead
    *at the county line bridge/ 44 England has counties, 45 It took a bridge to get to the island burial site.
    *Sayin' all is good and nothingness is "dead"/ 46 ***** played on the island as a child and no one else is buried there.
    *We'll run until she's out of breath/ 47 This implies being chased by us all for news with photos supplied by highly paid paparazzi. This song could be their song to haunt them all!
    *She ran until there's nothin' left/ 48 ***** ran from the paparazzi for years, until there was no life left.
    *She hit the end, it's just her window ledge/ 49 *****'s death resulted this way. The tunnel's 12th & 13th pillar's opening the limousine went into could be described as a window, and the bottom of a window is called the ledge.

Chorus

*Well this place is old/ 50 The tunnel's location was beside a centuries old river crossing in Paris.
    *It feels just like a beat up truck/ 51 This could mean wrecked. The couple arrived in a British made truck, but they left in a limousine made by the world's largest heavy truck maker.
    *I turn the engine, but the engine doesn't turn/ 52 This implies an engine that won't run. Also the first limo chosen had a dead battery.
    *Well, it smells of cheaper wine and cigarettes/ 53 This implies drinking in a song about driving! Henri Paul was not intoxicated!
    *This place is always such a mess/ 54 The hotel.
    *Sometimes I think I'd like to watch it burn/ 55 The anger about a miss-managed short limousine trip.
    *I'm so alone, and I feel just like somebody else
    *Man, I ain't changed, but I know I ain't the same/ 56 Perfect words about a major loss.
    *But somewhere here in between these city walls of "dyin'" dreams/ 57 *****'s death resulted in between the tunnel's walls owned by the city of Paris, France.
    *I think "her death", it must be killin' me/ Again very fitting words said for all of us.

Chorus

Listen to the late David Bowie's "Heroes" "covered" by The Wallflowers. Was this song just another coincidence? In early October of 1997 we called their executive secretary after Interscope Records was told the above in brief and they gave us their unlisted phone number. After that call I posted a short note about their synchronous lyrics paralleling **'s death on their fan forum. That got a fast reply from their front man who :P debunked any connections. He wrote a strange rebuttal comparing the death of actress Jane Mansfield to a random song that I can't remember the title to now.

Canada's David Alice would find that VERY unusual. So scroll well down his extensive web page to find Jane Mansfield strangely compared to *****!

Here it is.......

http://www.dianamystery.com/

For what other reasons did the band choose "Heroes" to be a part of the sound track ending the new "Godzilla" movie :?: I think it might have been for this reason you've just read. :idea: Talk about a "cover" song :!:

THE USE OF ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL IS USED UNDER THE GUIDELINES OF "FAIR USE" IN TITLE 17 107 OF THE UNITED STATES CODE. SUCH MATERIAL REMAINS THE COPYRIGHT OF THE ORIGINAL HOLDER AND IS USED HERE FOR THE PURPOSES OF EDUCATION, COMPARISON, AND CRITICISM ONLY.

NO INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT IS INTENDED

Ian Punnett, of Coast to Coast AM Sunday's, before November 26, 2001, had read the last song's syncs from my e-mail. At the end of our six minutes he surprised me with this line, "They were very convinced that The Wallflowers' song was a prophecy Princess **'s death." That was much more than I expected him to say and I said a wide eyed, "Thank you Ian!" at 3:14 AM and he went to the next caller. I have that on a cassette tape!

When the show started the first song played at the ad break was "Letters From The Wasteland" by The Wallflowers. I had never heard one of their songs on that program before that night! Also my story was written as a one page letter for my own references if I got on the air. At the next two ad breaks they played both songs above here, out of order for the time line, and I got a case of the chills both times!

With all the key words in quotes above read inside The Wallflowers' song you'd think red flags would have gone up from the fans. Their two Grammy winning categories were "Rock Song of the Year" and "Best Video by a Rock Group". The Rock Song of the Year video of 'One Headlight' has a black luxury car with two headlights being driven in a lighted tunnel! Sheesh!

"On The Turning Away" track #5 and "Yet Another Movie" track #6 are right next to each other on 'A Momentary Lapse of Reason' dated 1986-87! In recent history two major news events shook millions of people to their core dated August 31, 1997 and September 11, 2001

And that last connection is above here several topics up under 9/11..........

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/s...cks-on-9-11-01

MK II

Is there more synchronicity in just a song's title from the composer of the first song on top?

David Gilmour wrote "On An Island"? And who is buried alone on an island?

In the UK this is my closing line that seldom ever worked like I hoped it would. Most of those UK& US paranormal forums are have their graves dug 5 feet deep by now and some have grass growing in front the their cyber space themed tombstones!

Editing attempts showed a white screen so I chose to quote it to clean up some smilies reps from another place. Now I must have a second post! Wish me luck getting more than one! MK II
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh, turn some pages!" sung by Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois

Prophecy in hindsight is interesting. We do this with Nostradamus all the time.

Can you give a song, any song, that may, might, could be interpreted to, "Prophecy" something yet to happen?
    That would be fascinating.

I do believe that "Someone" or "Someones" or "Who Ever" has been leaking things to writers, directors of movies & TV Series...to music writers...

Exactly "Why"...I don't know. "Someone" is playing with our heads? "Someone" wants us to "know" but can't be up front about it?

Mary and Baby
    Better to have beans and bacon in Peace than cakes and ale in Fear ~ Aesop
    "When they tell you not to panic, that's when you run!"

FaceBook Mary Loedding Sells

Twitter Too

Icon1

Quote Originally Posted by maryals View Post
    Prophecy in hindsight is interesting. We do this with Nostradamus all the time.

Can you give a song, any song, that may, might, could be interpreted to, "Prophecy" something yet to happen?
    That would be fascinating.

I do believe that "Someone" or "Someones" or "Who Ever" has been leaking things to writers, directors of movies & TV Series...to music writers...

Exactly "Why"...I don't know. "Someone" is playing with our heads? "Someone" wants us to "know" but can't be up front about it?

Mary and Baby
    Now there's a real second post thanks to you Mary! Yes we do the same thing with the Quatrains of Nostradamus, but his are a bit tougher to figure out!

It's a bit puzzling on what did not happen! By just picking out the saddest single* words per line and 1 subject named as a future Princess famous in her fairy tale. Just look up above for those key words and they all stand out. Not any song but so few and two of them were quite prophetic and Ian agreed with me about the second 1996 Grammy Winner on November 26th's Coast show in 2001.

Let's all view a select few here that stood out to me written into lyrics so strange from 1996.......

Lost

She died

Cemetery

Funeral

Waste

Pretty

Hey! X 3 (trying to get the listener's attention)

Cinderella

Cold

Parade

Dead

She ran

She hit (the end)

Dyin' (dreams)

Her death

maryals I thank you for being the first to move this along and maybe you can find more key words.

You wrote: "Can you give a song, any song, that may, might, could be interpreted to, "Prophecy" something yet to happen?
    That would be fascinating." Times ah waste'in Mary! So put on your favorite thinking cap as long as it's not your well used tin foil hat. They're out there to be found as easy as 1, 2, 3.

Sad pop rock songs are really rare and Richard Marx had one of the saddest in the early 90's! The lady was deceased by drowning in a river. It was titled 'Hazard'!

'Hazard' by Richard Marx - 1991

MK II

The UK's Mysterial has never had a Last edited by: line!
    Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II; 07-26-2016 at 09:26 AM.

Thanks!
    I haven't really listened to any Pop or Rock or any new music since about the late 1980s. So, I'm sorry I can't help you in finding any "Prophetic" lyrics of something yet to occur. At least, not within the last 3 decades.

To be honest, I don't even want to have to think...been in this "State of Mind" for quite awhile.

Mary and Baby

Twitter Too

Beware Of Thinking

To be honest, I don't even want to have to think...been in this "State of Mind" for quite awhile.
    To think or not to think, that is the question. All said, too much thinking is bad. So beyond a point, just what IS the point? After all, thinking IS just....all in the mind.

Lightbulb

Thanks!
    I haven't really listened to any Pop or Rock or any new music since about the late 1980s. So, I'm sorry I can't help you in finding any "Prophetic" lyrics of something yet to occur. At least, not within the last 3 decades.

Mary and Baby
    Mary, many thanks or thinks to you! That's OK bout not finding any prophetic song's words. There's plenty up above to choose from on a mighty big news maker. So let's chat up the lyrics that are obvious up there. I've either simplified things or complicated everyone's brain matter that's 85% cholesterol!

Be the first forum member anywhere in 14 years to pick out a line or two for discussion!

Riddick, you are invited to do the same as well. My wife, her daughter and two grandsons are in the Wisconsin Dells today without me!

MK II

Looking at the above list of spooky words, of which most deal with describing death, all centered on a iconic princess to be. Seems odd that none of us "out there" helped to make The Wallflowers heroes. Their Grammy winner was never a perceived danger to *****! There was no publicly made concern from anyone that I am aware of.

So just refer back up to Pink Floyd's 3rd line in 'On The Turning Away' for the answer to those lines.

To me that's a head scratcher! David Bowie's lyrics seemed to be chosen for just one day.

NO INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT IS INTENDED FOR THE PURPOSE OF EDUCATION

MK II sorry:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Powerfun View Post
    To think or not to think, that is the question. All said, too much thinking is bad. So beyond a point, just what IS the point? After all, thinking IS just....all in the mind.
    Thanks! I needed a laugh

Mary and Baby

Twitter Too

With the subjects being "me and Cinderella" this lady is often noted by the word "she"; is out of breath, there's nothin' left, and she "hit! the end". Who, beside me, will agree with Ian Punnett today?

"They were very convinced that The Wallflowers' song was a prophecy of Princess **'s death."

Here's three lines I've chosen for discussion to make them stand out. I "think" they are the spookiest of all!

We'll run until she's out of breath
    She ran until there's nothin' left
    She hit the end, it's just her window ledge

NO INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT IS INTENDED FOR THE PURPOSE OF EDUCATION

MK II

Thumbs up

Thanks!

Mary and Baby
    Good morning up in AK to Mary!

This is from the late 1980's and it's the live version of Pink Floyd's 'On The Turning Away" from their 1988 A Momentary Lapse of Reason tour world wide. The concert was named (a) Delicate Sound of Thunder.

REF: Your post and Dr. Powerfun's thinking explanation put in simple terms related to the mind's capabilities.

Here's just one line of many related to the OP and found under Chance below the video........

However, Dr. Carl Jung was also fascinated with coincidences, evolving his theory of ’synchronicity’, where he argued that coincidences were so extraordinary that perhaps minds had a role to play in the world to bring them about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZLuDvN7W0c#t=142

PROPHECY OR EVIL EYE (borrowed from Mark Elvidge's Mysterial based in the UK)

Published on: 31/03/08 at 2323 GMT Submitted by: ooosyadady

Prophecies by Anthony North

On 14 April 1912, the luxury liner, Titanic, went down on its maiden voyage after hitting an iceberg. In 1898 author Morgan Robertson had written a novel, "Futility", in which a similar ship had met a similar fate.

Just a few years before the disaster, journalist W. T. Stead warned of a coming tragedy here because of a lack of lifeboats. Consequently, when Titanic sailed, many of the passengers and crew were too frightened to turn up.

SELF-FULFILLING PROPHECY

Perhaps the owners of the Titanic made a big mistake describing their ship as unsinkable. Why? Was it tempting fate? Or could it be that the public’s lack of faith caused unconscious decisions in the crew that led to the disaster? For instance, what caused the crew to go too fast in iceberg territory? Did they feel they had something to prove?

Psychiatrist Dr John Barker theorized the existence of the self-fulfilling prophecy, where your mind actually causes something to come true. Many cases of supposed precognition could fall in line with this idea - itself just a simple variation of a possible mechanism behind astrology. However, this is far from a complete understanding of our ability to affect the future.

I CHING

There are problems with prophecy. And the problems intensify when we look to a similar discipline, divination. Typical is the ancient Chinese system of I Ching, thought to have been devised by the emperor Fu Shi, but unknown in the west until relatively modern times. An off-shoot of Taoism, there is no past, present or future within the system.

There is just the lifeforce, ch’i, and its complimentary forces of preservation and destruction, yin and yang. By consulting the ‘book of changes’, the diviner can toss 50 yarrow sticks or three coins three times.

The way they land produces a ‘hexagram’, consisting of patterns of solid and broken lines. The result is seen as a guide to how you should continue your life.

TAROT

Another system is the Tarot, from the Italian ‘tarochi’, meaning trumps. A pack of cards in two parts, the Tarot is split into the Major Arcana with 22 cards representing death, wisdom, etc, and the Minor Arcana with 56 cards representing the suits wands, swords, cups and pentacles (there is an additional picture card in each suit, the page).

Thought to have been brought to Europe by gypsies, the earliest known pack of 17 cards is kept in the Bibliotheque Nationale in Paris. The modern pack was created in 1910 by occultist Arthur Edward Waite.

The pictures are said by some to be ancient images from the Egyptian Book of Thoth, whilst others think they can be traced to the Hebrew alphabet.

Dr. Carl Jung saw them as archetypal images from the human psyche. But to many dabblers, shuffling them and laying them out in chance order can hold predictive qualities.

COINCIDENCE

How viable is it that random fluctuations of sticks/coins or cards can lead to real knowledge of the future? Could any ’success’ be simply down to coincidence, for instance?

The Oxford Dictionary defines coincidence as a ‘ … notable concurrence of events of circumstances without apparent causal connections.’ This reminds me of the Chaos Theory. For instance, could it be simply that our interpretation is too reductionist to understand the causes?

CHANCE

Could coincidence be an off-shoot of chance, with predictability leading to order? For instance, when a study was carried out into the number of dog bites in New York, each bite appeared random, but the annual percentage of bites hardly varied from year to year.

If we take a radioactive isotope, the decay of a particle is totally unpredictable, but an isotope has an exact half-life. Even physicists such as Paul Dirac could think of only one word to explain the unique balance that led to the formation of the universe and life. Coincidence.

However, Dr. Carl Jung was also fascinated with coincidences, evolving his theory of ’synchronicity’, where he argued that coincidences were so extraordinary that perhaps imaginative minds had a role to play in the world to bring them about.

Indeed, such a mind/disaster scenario has been with us for centuries, ignored by science because it comes under the heading of a Curse.

MK II

Several years ago I discovered at R. Gary Patterson's web site that his blogs about rock and roll mysteries received comments but Gary never replied back. Prior to viewing Gary's efforts I had thought all blogs were meant for two way communications.

But I will reply quickly to comments on anything I've posted at Imaginative Worlds. You can bank on that!

Now go to Coast to Coast AM for my call into Ian Punnett on November 26-27, 2001.

My chat with Ian centers on two huge new makers on August 31, 1997 and September 11, 2001.

I had a few lines I was not happy with. Early on when I noted Bobby's sidewalk message in white chalk I made it sound like the day's date was in white chalk too like this, "REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR December 7, 1939". The two years prior date to the actual attack's date was not included with his legendary cryptic message.

Another family fact I got wrong mentions, "My wife (Diana) was born in Manhattan and raised in the Bronx." While in bed she overheard me talking to Ian just after 3:00 AM. After I hung up the phone, still shocked at Ian's closing line, she corrected me saying, "I was born in Manhattan and raised there too."

https://soundcloud.com/user-14102244...ett-11-27-2001

MK II

Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II; 08-29-2016 at 03:46 AM.

Movin' on!

maryals,

It appears you still are having trouble accessing this web site. I'll give you a Tweet today to check on you and Baby.

You wrote: "Exactly "Why"...I don't know. "Someone" is playing with our heads? "Someone" wants us to "know" but can't be up front about it?"

That's the same exact thing to me as the crop circle's mysteries world wide!

MK II

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information