Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Syncs X 3! Princess **'s fate foretold on 11/26/01 - to Ian on Coast to Coast AM!

Hello to all reluctant guests that could join IW today. I stop in, when clicking the IW link allows me in, (something about Facebook?) about once per week to check the view count. It's rising here at a faster pace now.

Here's an unexpected bonus to post for all shy viewers. This was found well down my Twitter page today March 27, 2017 :!:

It's a Canadian radio program dealing with Coincidence, Paul Kammerer's Seriality & Dr. Carl Jung's Synchronicity! I am planning to listen and there are many shows to hear! The host and many guests are familiar names on Coast to Coast AM!

Tune in........ 8) I am listening now.

http://ccoincidence.rnn.libsynpro.com/

MK II
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh, turn some pages!" sung by Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois

Lightbulb On August 31, 2017 It Will Be Twenty Years

Twenty Years Ago This August 31st We Remember The History Of The Automobile's Most Infamous Crash Killing The World's Most Famous Woman At That Time!

"Princess Diana - The Witnesses in the Tunnel - HD - Documentary" slide the red ball right, stop @ 8:53 - to view just one headlight!

Banned In Britain - "Unlawful Killing" - This film begins with The Alan Parsons Project's "Sirius"!

MK II
    Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II; 08-06-2017 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Inserting pertinent words "slide the red ball right, stop........contd
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh, turn some pages!" sung by Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois

Lightbulb Oops! I think I've needed a memory pill. Now it's here from Joshua P. Warren's L.E.M.U.R. teams forum!

DECEMBER 2006:

Here now is Canadian David Alice's web site that should have been here much sooner. That's me asleep at the wheel.

http://www.dianamystery.com

The startling facts of the Diana-Morrissey Phenomenon have raised an interesting question:

How do you judge whether a series of similarities is evidence of something other than coincidence?

I have therefore devised "The P.A.L. Test", (P.A.L. stands for Precision, Abundance, and Location):

The P.A.L. Test

1. Precision: Are the similarities precise?

2. Abundance: Are the similarities abundant?

3. Location: Are the similarities strategically located?

If all three criteria are met, it would be reasonable to regard the similarities as evidence of something other than coincidence.

Credited to David Alice of Windsor, Ontario, Canada

August 19-20, 2017: Saturday night on Coast to Coast AM with his guest Aaron Murikami, Richard Syrett said this at the end of his show about Aaron's talk about enhancing personal synchronicity, “Dr. Carl Jung said synchronicity is an ever present reality for those with eyes to see.”

MK II

Many thanks to the shy guest viewing Alpha's thread highlighting Coast to Coast AM's July 14-15 2004 program. The above, in some form or fashion, was on the show's outline sent in to George Noory by the late, great rock mysteries historian R. Gary Patterson. All I can add is that it almost made it's second debut on C2CAM!

Here is Alpha's introduction to IW's active members to listen to George and Gary so many years ago. I can't remember if my exact quote of George Noory introducing Gary is above this post but if not it's here in my last post!

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/s...444#post481444

MK II That's me that night in the MACK CH600 listening to Coast to Coast AM!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information