Thread: 3/31: Pretty flowers 2 di 4 w/ chris everard

3/31: Pretty flowers 2 di 4 w/ chris everard

2017 is the 20th anniversary year of Princess Diana’s death. Her tragic story has many conspiracy theorist trappings that, when analyzed, have frightening religious significance in prophetic revelation. The truth is that while it rarely gets a mention, Diana’s death was not accidental and investigations have been on going to prove that her death in 1997 was a murder. On tonight's show, Clyde Lewis talks with British documentary film maker, Chris Everard about PRETTY FLOWERS 2 DI 4.

More...

Icon1

Quote Originally Posted by rssposter View Post
    2017 is the 20th anniversary year of Princess Diana’s death. Her tragic story has many conspiracy theorist trappings that, when analyzed, have frightening religious significance in prophetic revelation. The truth is that while it rarely gets a mention, Diana’s death was not accidental and investigations have been on going to prove that her death in 1997 was a murder. On tonight's show, Clyde Lewis talks with British documentary film maker, Chris Everard about PRETTY FLOWERS 2 DI 4.

More...
    Thanks rssposter,

I tried tuning in last night but a Cleveland Calvaliers ball game was on WTAM 1100 AM. No not much out there anymore to include the rags cover pages now.

The jury of 12 men in black were standing on a narrow curb in the tunnel according to witness John Morel.

This ***** prophecy goes back to 1986 and another connection comes along ten years later in 1996! Some would call this very quiet spot on IW just a coincidence, strange parallels, synchronicity, seriality, or in a religious aspect,..............God winks. I

http://www.whengodwinks.com

I can see that a Diana conspiracy topic is high on your list to watch. With the much fewer stories on Lady Di and with me making a guess I doubt you'd been here to date......... This one is in the censored category. And the views are climbing upwards very slowly but at least it's gaining increasing numbers never-the-less.

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/s...st-to-Coast-AM!

"Pretty Flowers 2 Di 4" That would be very interesting. Australian author John Morgan has his own theories that dealt with more of a botched slow moving planned fender bender wreck to become a major photo op.

I'd bet money above the low curb between the Alma Tunnel's pillars are still open spaces waiting for the next luckless automobile!

MK II
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh, turn some pages!" sung by Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois

Icon1 E-mail setting is OK now!

I forgot to check the e-mail notification......Then the editing was not possible due to the dreaded white page repeatedly coming up when I tried to get back in.
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh, turn some pages!" sung by Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois

March 31, 2017! On last night's show, Clyde Lewis talks with British documentary film maker, Chris Everard about PRETTY FLOWERS 2 DI 4.

I hope this link goes to the right spot on Ground Zero.............Edited minutes later it goes to many of Clyde Lewis' Ground Zero programs!

And tonight this show highlighted by rssposter is at the top............

Be patient it takes a few seconds to load and you don't need to join Sound Cloud to hear it. I'm listening now to what I missed last night thanks to rssposter!

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia

MK II

Been listening to Clyde for years, Friday's show was really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Skies View Post
    Been listening to Clyde for years, Friday's show was really good.
    Yes Dark Skies it was an eye opener into the royals of Europe! There were lots of revelations unknown to me! I hope all shy guests here can reserve the time to listen to that March 31, 2017 show! While Clyde Lewis talks with British documentary film maker, Chris Everard about PRETTY FLOWERS 2 DI 4.

MK II

Thread Information