Thread: 5/9: New clear tunnel vision w/ amber king

5/9: New clear tunnel vision w/ amber king

This morning, one of the most toxic places on the planet, the Hanford Nuclear site had a tunnel collapse containing nuclear waste. Of course, the mainstream media is conveniently downplaying the severity of this disaster. Additionally, a fire near Fukushima is releasing contaminated radioactive ash into the air. On tonight's show, Clyde Lewis talks with activist and director of No Nukes NW, Amber King about NEW CLEAR TUNNEL VISION.

More...

Quote Originally Posted by rssposter View Post
    This morning, one of the most toxic places on the planet, the Hanford Nuclear site had a tunnel collapse containing nuclear waste. Of course, the mainstream media is conveniently downplaying the severity of this disaster. Additionally, a fire near Fukushima is releasing contaminated radioactive ash into the air. On tonight's show, Clyde Lewis talks with activist and director of No Nukes NW, Amber King about NEW CLEAR TUNNEL VISION.
    That's horrible how these idiots are destroying the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by rssposter View Post
    I can't understand why the media gives importance to celebrity news but not for such important issues.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianWells View Post
    I can't understand why the media gives importance to celebrity news but not for such important issues.
    Just realized i just bumped a thread from last year my bad. Although on the other hand social media is playing vital role in spreading awarness among the youth.

Thread Information