Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TOOL The Patient 9/11 REVERSED MUSIC VIDEO LYRICS ON SCREEN FINAL "THE WORLD MUST FEEL THIS SEPTEMBER ELEVEN" <---4 MONTHS BEFORE 9/11

Www.darkspeechdecoder.net

Kurt Cobain Jewish Girl - Flat Earth = World War - NEUROTRANSMISSION - I have a MESSAGE 4 U

hidden secrets ... revealed

Lovefool ∆ Cardigans ∆ Year of World War III ∆ BIG BEN (33) DESTRUCTION DARK SPEECH

hidden secrets ... revealed

Thanks for sharing...!

Yeah, thanks for posting your finds! WW number three as backward masking could be revealed there in LR33's efforts, but some line's words were tough to comprehend. It must help to repeat them and thanks for the closed captioning!

Do record and play "forward" and then so it soaks in, repeat on your DVR the too brief news of our world's air breathing inhabitants getting ready to step into some deep Big Bear sh!t beginning in Syria.

MK II - I had some more lines on my thoughts about who actually dropped the chlorine gas, but they were deleted! The two super powers are being played like a fiddle in my opinion.

The old school's "duck and cover" drills from the 50's and 60's are long gone as safety programs now-a-days.
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh, turn some pages!" sung by Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois

As things progress in the grand scheme of things...the big picture...all things have begun to come together if anyone cares show it.. In the proper manner expected.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SCARREMAINS7776 View Post
    As things progress in the grand scheme of things...the big picture...all things have begun to come together if anyone cares show it.. In the proper manner expected.
    Welcome to IW SCARREMAINS, I agree 100%!

I believe normal forward spin and backwards masking are the only 2 choices expected. Here's just forward play from Pink Floyd 1986 vs 2001. It's linked once again on this page 2. And you'll find it like wise on my page 2.

I'm anyone and here's something chilling to show that is a very long way from IW's Dark Pages.

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/s...-9-11-01/page2

MK II
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh, turn some pages!" sung by Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois

Lightbulb

The captioning color still blends too well with the background colors. That makes it tough on the eyes; let alone the ears!

At least there's no worries on copyright violations!

I think hearing lyrics reversed in rock music takes a special talent to bring out the mysteries pro or con. No other music genre is investigated this exact way backwards for sure. I'd guess all country and western songs sound the same way played forward and backwards! LOL It's just discovered hidden in rock and roll songs from the Dark Side! Or is it from the (en)Light(ened) Side?

I like the old way to play 'em forwards a lot better. "Clues to major events are missed that way too.", says Captain Obvious. The late R. Gary Patterson played back masked rock a lot on Coast to Coast AM. I remember straining my ear drums while driving the big MACK to hear reversed singing back then too!

MK II @ Imaginative Worlds, yet!

LostReality33,

I wrote this before I played the newest additions."The captioning color still blends too well with the background colors. That makes it tough on the eyes; let alone the ears!"

I reverse the above to now read, "The words as two separated lines of different color captions are much easier to read!" and that was a help-us-all good effort on your part LR33.

But hearing what you noted takes a special ear to interpret the reversed lyrics. As really dead as this forum really seems to be for on topic replies. We few might be waiting on others opinions a long time. But the wild ways of old GLP was a good choice for some varied responses! That is one crazy, non moderated for content web site!

MK II

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information