Thread: TOOL The Patient 9/11 REVERSED MUSIC VIDEO LYRICS ON SCREEN FINAL "THE WORLD MUST FEEL THIS SEPTEMBER ELEVEN" <---4 MONTHS BEFORE 9/11

Lightbulb TOOL The Patient 9/11 REVERSED MUSIC VIDEO LYRICS ON SCREEN FINAL "THE WORLD MUST FEEL THIS SEPTEMBER ELEVEN" <---4 MONTHS BEFORE 9/11

TOOL's 3rd LP Lateralus was released 5/15/01, in which Maynard sings, "THE WORLD MUST FEEL THIS SEPTEMBER ELEVEN" on the 3rd song when played backwards. More irrefutable proof of important messages being there, available, just waiting to be found in reverse.

Does a reply bump this thread ?
    hidden secrets ... revealed

Any thoughts ?? COMMENTS ??

I'm just now realizing this place is pretty dead

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by LostReality33 View Post
    Any thoughts ?? COMMENTS ??
    LostReality33 wrote: TOOL's 3rd LP Lateralus was released 5/15/01, in which Maynard sings, "THE WORLD MUST FEEL THIS SEPTEMBER ELEVEN" on the 3rd song when played backwards. More irrefutable proof of important messages being there, available, just waiting to be found in reverse.

Many thanks to my new friend and after I click "Post Quick Reply" I will open your interesting video*. George Knapp is in my headphones now with another great "all nighter" on UFO sightings! I saw two white speedy orbs in Ontario, Canada just last week! I think both came out of Upper Manitou Lake!

*I listened to the video wholly played backwards and an imaginative mind(s) was at work. I had a tough time hearing "The world must feel this September eleven." Other lines seem to read right, backwards. It's too bad the captions were not clearer as contrasts in colors made it rough reading. In closing I was never aware this video existed. We Americans seem to find out new strange connections to 9/11 often after all the years have passed since that sad day.

REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR 12/7/41 & NEVER FORGET 9/11/01 - New York City, Washington D.C. and a farm field outside Shanksville, PA - Deceit upon innocent humanity always has the sun shining bright light on any evil deceivers dark shadow!

Dr. Powerfun said it best in his Star Trek pic! But IW daily and nightly consistently still attracts hundreds of bashful guests that do have opinions and questions we've yet to read.

Some important messages were found well after 9/11 played the regular way as the most popular way.

So it's best to listen closely to lyrics played "forward" as playing a "backwards" tract, amazing as the find is, still takes a genius with a great imagination to do it!

This is all played forward in easy listening voices with electronic and percussion instrumental sounds heard by millions from Pink Floyd in 1986! Right after band member Roger Waters left the their iconic UK rock band.

Well into this IW thread on page 2 there's a sad prophecy of 9/11/01 encapsulated forever in the history of music! It was another twisted tale very familiar to the late Fox Mulder of Rock 'N Roll, R. Gary Patterson of East Tennessee.

Page 2........

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/s...-9-11-01/page2

MK II
    Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II; 06-26-2017 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Listened to Tool's video played in reverse. My reply....
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh, turn some pages!" sung by Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois

Thread Information