Thread: 8/30: Spiritus antichristi w/ christopher everard

8/30: Spiritus antichristi w/ christopher everard

It's the 20th anniversary of the death of Princess Diana as it is heralded as one of the biggest conspiracies of our time. The Royal Family have been accused of her untimely death as a plethora of intriguing and viable rumors point out to the coming of a New Age and the ushering in of the Anti-Christ. On tonight's show, Clyde Lewis talks with Christopher Everard about SPIRITUS ANTICHRISTI.
    The post 8/30: SPIRITUS ANTICHRISTI W/ CHRISTOPHER EVERARD appeared first on Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis .

More...

Unhappy

rssposter,

I was trying to hear what Clyde had going last night but the AM static was not allowing a clear signal out of Cleveland's "The Big One" WTAM 1100 AM. Thanks to you I can hear it at Sound Cloud later on. Thanks for the on going conspiracy story site from Christopher Everard!

The late, great, Fox Mulder of Rock 'N Roll's mysterious history, R. Gary Patterson, would refer to what you will read here at IW, as a rock music conspiracy. We Pop Odyssey Radio show fans heard him mention that word's use when Canadian David Alice was on that show hosted by Gary and Stephen Wren in Nashville, TN in December of 2010. Maybe you heard it live like I did.

http://www.dianamystery.com

So on the twentieth anniversary of Diana's death I will leave you and the frequent shy guests with this parting gift.

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/s...st-to-Coast-AM!

MK II
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh, turn some pages!" sung by Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois

Thread Information