the 'mystical' numbers in math are nowhere near as sexy as 11:11 that is for sure However, there are plenty of them, the golden mean, PI, fibonacci sequence, higher dimensionality, corner store cashier arithmetic (the most complex science known to man)
Originally Posted by ShardsOfNarsil
As far as metaphysics goes, I have always placed numerology a little tiny bit above astrology... but for occult symbolism, numerology is king it seems...
1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.