A lot has been talked about over the centuries ....mebbe longer about the differences between women and men.
Certainly not only the obvious difference with body type, part etc., basically physiology, but the persona, thought process, approach, thinking, demeanor, behavior.....left vs right brain and not only the difference perhaps with inheritied body type and hormones to support that...the progesterone, testosterone, estrogen etc.
Is it nature vs nurture?....is it hormonal?......is it conditioning or innate?
Add to that, that many who subscribe to reincarnation beleive that the essence of a soul has no predominant "sex", ....the spiritual path requires incarnations of both and from both perspectives.....although they have a domininant "gender affilliation" within the higher self....basically a predominant male or female self.
So what does that mean? What do you think?
Do you think there really is a difference between a male and female essence ....and if so why and how?
How Men and Women are Different at the Office
Men and Women Share the same planet?
John Gray, author of Men are from Mars: Women are from Venuswrites this:
Now, let's take a look at the differences between men (Marsians) and women (Venusians) as they are depicted in Dr. Gray's book.
* Men like to help women by fixing problems.
* Women like to help men by improving men.
* Men do not like women's attempt to improve them. They feel humiliated.
* Fixing problems for them is not what women want the most from men.
* When men are down, they want women's loving acceptance, not their criticism and unsolicited advice. Men want to be trusted and admired.
* When women are down, they like to talk about their problems. They want men to be sympathetic listeners, not necessarily offer solutions to their problems.
* Men are goal-oriented problems solvers.
* Women have a need to talk about their feelings. They need to be heard and understood. Instead of being busy figuring out how to solve their problems, men should show their acknowledgment vocally or through nodding and brief eye contact.
* Men talk to exchange information.
* Women talk to express feelings.
* Men need to be alone sometimes. Every now and then, especially when under stress, they need to retreat to their "cave" and do not want to be disturbed. Insisting on helping them before they are ready to emerge from the cave can feel like harassment.
* Women, under stress and in other times, like to seek out contact and make human connections.
* Naturally and cyclically, women's moods go though highs and lows.
* Men are often disconcerted by women's emotions.
* Women tend to use dramatic expressions such as "you ALWAYS forget" or "you NEVER listen to me". Men should not take those literally but sympathize with the sentiments they convey.
* Men and women, even when they speak the same words, may speak different languages.
The of course, to complicate matters, there is the effeminate man, or the masculine woman.....not even to mention the homosexual component.
Differences - Men and Women?
Men, Women and the Brain
Is there really something to this man/woman thing or is it all a crock or perhaps a necessary evolutionary path withing ying and yang ????
Are we really that different?.....if yeah, why??? If yes, then why is that and why can't we understand one another better or do we?
So what you do all think...what are your experiences, best theories and learnings?....or is this all BS??