Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Evidence

9/11 Evidence

How Dare Families & Survivors Of 9/11 Question Government Version!

Devvy Kidd | November 16 2004

For three plus years, families of those murdered on September 11, 2001, and survivors of that horrible day have been raising legitimate, valid questions about what really happened. They have done so, along with more and more Americans, because there are unanswered questions that have been met with silence and stonewalling. Because upon closer scrutiny, there are more holes in the official version than a mountain range of Swiss cheese. Yet, other Americans, primarily those who describe themselves as Christian conservatives, call anyone who raises questions about 9-11 traitors, wackos, off the wall and so forth.

These are people who haven't looked into the matter any deeper than what they saw on the news that day. These are people who listen to popular "conservative" pundits on TV and radio who tell their listeners and viewers not to pay any attention to all these wackos. People who have family serving in the military who are deployed in the Middle East and are terrified that this whole "war on terrorism" just might have been built on a mountain of lies, an unbearable thing to contemplate.

My last column on Christmas for our troops brought a half dozen pieces of hate mail because I stated my opposition to the unconstitutional invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq. One man said, "You are DISGUSTING.......REAL AMERICANS will support our troops AND their Pres." I guess he was implying that I'm a fake American. Spoken like a true slave. Another lady wrote, "My son is being deployed to Baghdad December 21st. He and 41 other brave men from his base VOLUNTEERED knowing they would miss Christmas with their families. My son will also be missing our granddaughters 4th birthday. This Thanksgiving we will be most thankful to the 59 million people in this great country who re-elected George Bush to a second term. While I will worry about our son and every other service person in harms way, I am relieved that the traitor J. Kerry will NOT be being sworn in in January."

Teddy Roosevelt, Twenty-sixth President of these united States of America said this: "Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does NOT mean to stand by the President or any other public official save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country."

Blind loyalty is a very dangerous path to follow. Who knows who actually won the election earlier this month? The vote fraud is massive. There are some incredibly dedicated people out there compiling the evidence and perhaps a year down the road, we'll get a good accounting. I have never supported John Kerry nor did I vote for Bush; I voted for Michael Peroutka. I have never once said I don't support our troops. What I have said is that what Bush is doing is an unconstitutional use of our military. His phony 'nation building' will never bring "democracy to Iraq," even if that were a desirable form of government, which it is not.

Nation building is and always has been a loser. Over the past decade, Clinton and Bush have unconstitutionally deployed our military and unconstitutionally spent hundreds of billions of borrowed dollars for "nation building." Every single one of these forays, driven by lust for power and to cement a one world order, has met with dismal failure. There has been no stable self-sustaining nations come out of Bosnia, Somalia, Kosovo, Haiti, Afghanistan or Iraq and there never will be. Right now over in Iraq, the cry is the same old one, "Yankee go home."

My heart bleeds for all these families who have sons, husbands, brothers and sisters serving in the Middle East. More than a thousand of our own have died, close to 10,000 seriously wounded. It is now estimated that we have killed 100,000 people in Iraq, mostly civilians including women and children. We are dropping bombs with depleted uranium and if people don't know the consequences of this, I respectfully recommend they get the truth. The bottom line is that this "war on terrorism" is a direct result of September 11, 2001 and justification for Bush's unconstitutional invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq. That's what scares the hell out of the Bush faithful: the possibility they've been had and "My, God, what have we done?"

The New Pearl Harbor

I have finished reading The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions about the Bush Administration and 9/11 (200 pgs) by Professor David Ray Griffin. This book is quite different than Crossing the Rubicon (657 pgs). On page 15 of Crossing, author Michael Ruppert comes right now with this statement: "...the evidence will inexorably prove our case: that the United States government not only had complete foreknowledge of the attacks on September 11th, it also needed them and deliberately facilitated them, and even helped plan and execute them using techniques long understood in the world of covert operations." This is a very strong statement and before one writes it off as looney conspiracy stuff, they should read this book backed up with 900 foot note sources.

As for The New Pearl Harbor, the author himself says in the introduction that until spring of 2003, he "...had not looked at any of the evidence. I was vaguely aware that there were people, at least on the Internet, who were offering evidence against the official account of 9/11 and were suggesting a revisionist account...I did not take the time to find their web sites...I had been studying the history of AMerican expansionism and imperialism quite intensely since 9/11, so I knew that the U.S. government has fabricated "incidents" as an excuse to go to war several times before. Nevertheless, although the thought did cross my mind that 9/11 might likewise have been arranged, I did not take this possibility seriously. It seemed to me simply beyond belief that the Bush administration - even the Bush - administration - would not do such a heinous thing."

By the end of the book, you will see that Professor Griffin's own research led him to have a completely different take on 9/11 with many unanswered questions because the official story and evidence that has been gathered doesn't wash. This man is highly educated and the facts as we know them, along with the physical evidence available, have convinced Griffin that things did not happen the way they have been sold to the American people. He doesn't accuse anyone of anything, but does come to some conclusions that most Americans don't want to hear. He brings the reader the facts and at the end, they will have just as many questions as he does about what really happened.

Griffin has been Professor of Philosophy of Religion at the Claremont School of Theology in California for over 30 years and has authored more than 20 books. Sounds like a real wacko to me. While Crossing the Rubicon painstakingly brings the reader from the genesis of "peak oil" through 9/11 with precision, Professor Griffin approaches that day in a slightly different manner. In razor sharp style, Griffin brings into focus why a real independent investigation must be undertaken. He brings out even more questions about the official account in a very balanced, intelligent, comprehensive manner - including why Rudy Guiliani should questioned under oath about the events leading up to and including that day.

For those about to launch more hate mail excoriating me for bringing up this subject, I would ask these angry GOP Bush faithful to ask themselves how come five of the 19 so-called hijackers have been proven to be alive and wondering why their names and faces are on the FBI list of dead terrorists? How could the FAA, NORAD, the CIA and FBI all be so incredibly incompetent - all at the same time? There is no proof a commercial airliner hit the Pentagon. More than likely it was a military plane, a "friendly," which is why the Pentagon's sophisticated missile defense system didn't fire at the incoming plane. If Flight 77 didn't hit the Pentagon, where are the passengers? Based on the military exercises going on that day, many of us believe we know what happened, but only a truly independent investigation with a lot of high level government officials put under oath, including Bush, is going to give us the answers.

There is one thing we all can do. Thankfully, John Ashcroft is leaving. Bush intends to replace him with a new thug, Alberto Gonzales. Ashcroft has refused to release all the videos from the Pentagon "attack." I would like everyone to file a Freedom of Information Act with the Department of Justice asking for a copy of all their videos (click here). It's time we the people put some real pressure on the Justice Department. Instructions on how to file a FOIA is found here.

Tell the families of 9/11 to shut up and go away!

That was actually a demand shouted at me in an e-mail by some chowder head who crowed that Bush is the best president since Ronald Reagan! Where does Dunderhead get off demanding that these good, decent, Americans who have lost their loved ones shut up and go away? With all due respect to that e-mailer, he should read the research on my CD regarding KAL Flight 007 and then come back and tell me Ronald Reagan is a saint. He was a pretty good president, but the events following KAL 007 clearly show a cover up - a cover up that Reagan knowingly and willfully participated in. Here are a few of the family members this e-mailer wants to just shut up and go away who only want the truth:

Carol Ashley, mother of Janice Ashley, 25, Fred Alger Management, 93rd floor, WTC Tower One; Kristen Breitweiser, wife of Ronald Breitweiser, 39, Fiduciary Trust International, WTC Tower Two; Patty Casazza, wife of John F. Casazza, 38, Cantor Fitzgerald, 104th floor, WTC Tower One; Beverly Eckert, wife of Sean Rooney Aon, WTC Tower Two; Mary Fetchet, mother of Bradley James Fetchet, 24, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, 89th floor, WTC Tower Two; Monica Gabrielle , wife of Richard Gabrielle Aon, 33; WTC Tower Two;

Bill Harvey, husband of Sara Manley Harvey, 31, Fred Alger Management, 93rd floor, WTC Tower One; Mindy Kleinberg, wife of Alan Kleinberg, 39, Cantor Fitzgerald, 104th floor, WTC Tower One; Carie Lemack, daughter of Judy Larocque, Market Perspectives; passenger, American Airlines Flight 11; Sally Regenhard, mother of Christian Michael Otto Regenhard, 28, Probationary Firefighter, L131, Red Hook, missing at WTC; Lorie Van Auken, wife of Kenneth Van Auken, 47, Cantor Fitzgerald, 105th floor, WTC Tower One; Robin Wiener, sister of Jeffrey Wiener, 33, Marsh Risk Technologies, 96th floor, WTC Tower One

For Shawn Hannity and other high paid media pundits who call the people above kooks, nuts, conspiracy theorists and unpatriotic for questioning the events of 9/11: who gives you the right to call those who have suffered and had their lives changed forever such things for asking serious questions because they haven't been given answers? Instead of flinging the old, worn out labels, why don't talk show hosts invite Professor Griffin, family members and other professionals with the experience and credentials who are questioning the collapse of the towers - why not have them on their shows and have a grown up dialogue?

Why don't all these high-paid GOP promoters have some of the eye witnesses on their programs who can give an accounting of why they believe Flight 93 was shot down? Professor Griffin gives a superior accounting of this aspect of 9/11 that can't be denied - except by those who can't handle the truth. I suppose my question is rhetorical: O'Reilly, Hannity and others wouldn't dare - not if they want to keep their multi-million dollar incomes from their books and radio/tv gigs.

For those who send me cranky, rude and often profanity laced e-mail calling me a traitor for writing about 9/11 - who are you to tell me I can't ask questions? What? The First Amendment only applies to those who are afraid of the truth? I darn straight guarantee you that if it had been Clinton in the White House on 9/11, the "conservatives" in this country would have gone bonkers looking under every column at Ground Zero and questioning the entire sequence of events. However, because it's Bush, who has sold conservatives a bill of goods with his God routine, how dare anyone question what our great leader does or says! What hypocrites.

What kind of Americans don't want the truth, no matter how painful? Have we become a nation of cowards? How can we be the home of the brave and the land of the free if our people are too afraid to question their government?

Is that what it's come down to in this country: question 9/11 and just because it's a Republican in the White House, you're suddenly a traitor? I would like some jackass to say that to my face.

I am becoming increasing ashamed of my fellow countrymen who practice cosmetic patriotism, spout all kinds of warm, fuzzy rhetoric, but when it comes down to finding out the truth and nothing but the truth, even if it is critical of their favorite president, the messenger is now evil. I challenge all these media pundits and those Americans who haven't looked past Dan Blather to read Crossing the Rubicon and The New Pearl Harbor. Then come back and tell me you don't have serious questions about the official fairy tale sold the American people about September 11, 2001.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...requestion.htm
    ---------------------------

Smile This will be the continuing story of 9/11

We will continue our research on 9/11 from the Fanatstic Forum.
    You can catch up with what you might of missed here.
    http://www.fantasticforum.com/1res/s...5&pagenumber=1

Quote Originally Posted by civilian
    We will continue our research on 9/11 from the Fanatstic Forum.
    You can catch up with what you might of missed here.
    http://www.fantasticforum.com/1res/s...5&pagenumber=1
    vbulletin message:
    Sorry the Administrator has banned your IP address.
    To contact the Administrator click here.

... and that was all she wrote.

We covered this in a past thread, but more details now!

The Long Kiss Goodnight

1996 action film provides yet more anecdotal evidence of government complicity in 9/11

Steve Watson | 14 April 2004

In a similar vain to the episode of the Lone Gunmen aired on Fox in March 2001, the action film The Long Kiss Goodnight, provides yet more revelations of the method of government complicity in attacks on the World Trade Center. The clip featured on this page not only hints at government complicity in terror attacks in order increase budget spending and ratchet up control, but it also NAMES the World Trade Center as a target.

Referring to the 1993 bombing of the Trade Center, Samuel L Jackson's character is told that the CIA were complicit in the bombing. This is almost accurate, it was in fact the FBI that were COMPLICIT in that bombing. The character is then told in explicit detail by the shadowy government official that 4000 people will be killed in a fake terrorist event on American soil in order to "get some money out of congress". Of course this event will be "blamed on the Muslims, naturally".

Not only is the 4000 eerily accurate, this clip virtually mirrors the Lone Gunmen episode where the shadowy government official tells the "hero" that a large scale fake terror attack will be carried out to create mass fear and total government control. In the Lone Gunman episode, the detail is extremely accurate, as the "attack" is to be a Jet flown into the World Trade Center's North Tower.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/Pages/14...goodnight.html

Thumbs up The Twin Towers and Building 7 were imploded with explosives!

Mega-Millionaire Offers $100,000
    Reward For Scientific Proof
    WTC Towers Collapsed As
    Bush Administration Claims

From Ilene Proctor
    Proctor & Associates
    11-22-4

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/08/nyregion/08ads.html
    http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/33563.htm
    CNN Poll 11-10-04: 90% Believe US Complicity In 911 Attacks

$100,000 REWARD to the first person to deliver a full mathematical, engineering proof of how the impact and/or fires caused any of the WTC buildings to collapse the way the government claims! It must include all the fuel, mass, critical temperatures, likely temperatures and their causes, energy needed to crush concrete into fine powder, force needed to sheer bolts and rivets, time calculations, and all the other relevant data in a detailed analysis to be reviewed by accredited engineers on a team headed by Jeff King http://911review.org/Wiki/King,Jeff.shtml, engineer and doctor educated at MIT.

$10,000 FIRST PRIZE for engineering students who can best prove how the buildings collapsed.

Ten $1,000 prize for runner-ups. For application: http://www.reopen911.org

~ DEADLINE: JUNE 30, 2005 ~

Passionately committed to democracy, multi-millionaire Jimmy Walter, a Democratic philanthropist, announced that he would spend an extra million dollars on advertising in addition to the $1,500,000 already spent on another advertising blitz in America's most prominent newspapers and magazines. This time the full-page ads will specifically target the New York market: New York Times, New York Daily News, Wall Street Journal, New Yorker, The Howard Stern show etc. The theme of the new ads based upon a Zogby Poll is BOLD AND DECISIVE: 66% of New Yorkers want 9/11 reopened. 49% believe some US leaders knew in advance and "they consciously failed to act."

http://www.reopen911.org/index.htm.
    http://www.plaguepuppy.net/public_h...ingtheEvidence/
    what_failed_and_how.htm/

http://www.911review.org/Wget/www.n...dian/Hufschmid/
    Clouds0Concrete_2.html

http://www.911review.org/http://www...et/public_html/
    Confronting%20the%20Evidence/what_failed_and_how.htm

http://www.john-knapton.com/
    http://www.rense.com/
    http://www.americanfreepress.net/
    http://911research.wtc7.net/
    http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo...se/trusses.html
    http://www.policestate21.com/

Walter first turned to paid advertising two years ago when he saw the mainstream press self-censoring in support of the impending Iraqi quagmire. Alarmed at the critical omission of vital information in America's leading publications, he felt he had to get the word out that Colin Powell and the George H. W. Bush administration had lied to the American people, the Congress, and the UN to justify the first Gulf War and was now lying again to start an unjustified war which would increase terrorism, create a new Vietnam, and cause an economic disaster for America. Presciently, his predictions have all come true: the war has increased terrorism against the American people, jobs are scarce, oil is running out, and the world economy is being wrecked by Bush's fanatical actions. http://www.walden3.org/press.htm

Walter is still putting his money where his mind and heart are. In Mid-September, 2004, Walter funded the jam-packed Omission Commission in Manhattan: "Confronting the Evidence - a call to reopen the 9/11 investigation." According to a recent Zogby poll: half of New Yorkers agreed that some US leaders "knew in advance that the attacks were planned on or around September 11, 2001, and that they consciously failed to act. Two thirds of the respondents called for new probe of the still unanswered questions by Congress and/or the New York Attorney General's office."

The Commissions' mandate was twofold - first, to expose a complete accounting of the facts and circumstances surrounding the 9/11 attacks; second, like the Independent Commission, to make recommendations. In this made-forbroadcast forum presenters had the task of laying out a compelling case for their evidence. The event's panel, composed of 9/11 victims, environmental experts, researchers, scientists, journalists and first responders, challenged some of the key data that had been the basis of the 9/11 Commission's investigations and pointed our many serious omission and incongruities. This event had paramount importance because earlier recommendations based on an incomplete accounting of the facts is not making us any safer, and will not protect us from a recurrence.

The Victims Family Steering Committee filed close to 400 questions with the 9/11 Commission. Initially welcomed by the commissioners as a "road map" for their inquiry, the Commission ignored the majority of these questions, opting only to explore system failures, miscommunications and incompetence. The victim families' most incisive issues remain un-addressed to this day. Their queries cut to the heart of 9/11 crimes and accountability. They raised the central issues of motive, means and cui bono (who profited?). The Omission Commission was created to lift the shroud of secrecy and unanswered questions surrounding the largest homeland tragedy in American history.

Walter has more than war on his mind. Even though he is a businessman he supports organized labor and a living wage. While in New York City to protest the Republican National Convention, he carried a sign saying," Fair pay for Firemen and Police". "The police, firemen, EMS, sanitation, and other public labor forces do not have the right to strike or even protest. I have always supported labor as the smart thing for the whole economy. He believes that the Republican mayor and governor have perpetrated an injustice on New York's Finest, firemen, and other essential service employees.

Mr. Walter main focus, his "day job" as he calls it, is using his extensive economic experience to start and operate several progressive, futuristic, sustainable and Eco-friendly enterprises.

Walden Three - Walter's Practical Eco-Utopian Think Tank

If the air could talk, it would most certainly say that Walter is one of the environment's best friends. Known worldwide as an ecological crusader, he heads Walden Three, an environmental based think tank dedicated to preserving our environment while stimulating the economy and providing luxurious lifestyle for all.

While several Walden's and Walden Two's were started, few survive and none, except one (http://www.loshorcones.org.mx/), still adhere to their progenitor's concepts. Mr. Walter believes this is so because none of those communities were truly "off the grid". To do that, he points out, you have to make your own solar cells, glass bottles, pharmaceuticals, computers, plastic, china, knives, forks, steel, transportation vehicles, roads, etc., as well as food: all the things that people consume. To that end, Walden Three incorporates pollution free (including noise) factories so people can work, live, shop, and play within walking, moving sidewalk, or electric tram distance. Moreover, the freight system is built into the people moving system, efficiency. Everything is connected by the city's broadband Internet. Every person and business has computers and free, unlimited access to all the systems from school to work to entertainment.

Walter successfully helped over 20,000 inmates in the Florida prison system and 40,000 people nationwide with his Life Skills Foundation program, a program ended by jealousy from within the Florida Department of Corrections when they got the governor to veto the bill he got through the Florida legislature. Jeb Bush then ended all programs claiming punishment was all that was needed. The result, crime is on the rise with hundreds of thousands of untrained, unmotivated felons coming back into society without enough jobs for all. I believe in 'flood up' economics, not 'trickle down'. If the people at the bottom get money, they spend it. The tax giveaway to the rich went to higher interest bearing banks and bonds abroad, not to buy American."

As a patriot, philanthropist, activist with a genius IQ (he won the prestigious Morehead Scholarship at UNC even though he had a wealthy father), Walter is parlaying his knowledge of business, finance, psychology, economics, behavior management, religion, and philosophy to build a truly sustainable Eco-Utopian society.

Walden Three is a paradigm for future architectural and biotecture development.
    He is working with architect R. Edmond of HASSELL Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia, which won the Urban Design Competition for Architecture, Urban Design, Landscape Architecture, Urban Planning, for a 4 -thousand hectare (~10,000 acres) model city in Ningbo, China. Walter lived in Hong Kong from 1986 to 1992 researching to this end.

Walter was born in Tampa, FL in 1947, the son of famed Horatio Alger industrialist, Jim Walter who started Jim Walter Homes with $1,000 in 1946 which became Walter Industries, a conglomerate that included Celotex and U.S. Pipe and Foundry which does everything from manufacture ceiling tiles, pipe, and wall board to building and financing low income homes to oil, gas, and coal production.

Walter spent over $3 million running the Life Skills Foundation, a non-profit educational organization he founded, which trained more than 20,000 prisoners Florida Dept art corrections inmates, and 3,000 welfare recipients. The recidivism rates are truly remarkable. Sixty-Six percent of inmates go on to healthier, more productive lives.

Jimmy Walter is definitely making a difference, and using his funds to make a positive change for the future. A man who has overcome personal challenges, and is 100% committed to uncovering the lies and manipulations of the dangerous men in Washington now. After all, these are the same people who told us that Saddam Hussein had something to do with 9/11; the same people who told us Saddam Hussein had something to do with weapons of mass destruction; the same people who told us we would be able to use the oil for reconstruction money; the same people who told us we would be greeted as liberators, not occupiers; the same people, the same President who told us the Taliban is gone; the same President who told us that Poland is our ally 2 days before they pull out; the same President who tells us Iraq is going just great; the same President who tells us the economy is going just great; the same people who told us the tax cuts were going to create millions of jobs; the same people who told us that the Medicare program only cost $400 billion when it really cost $540 billion."

In a letter sent by Kevin Ryan of Underwriters Laboratories to Frank Gayle of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Underwriters Laboratories is the company that certified the steel components used in the construction of the World Trade Center towers. The information in this letter is of great importance.

http://www.septembereleventh.org/ne...-11-11-ryan.php

http://www.reopen911.org/index.htm

http://www.rense.com/general59/mega.htm

The 9/11 Official Story is Disintigrating! ('bout time)

Ex FBI/CIA Agents Ready To
    Blow Bush 911 Cover Story

A Conservative Christian Republican Says

Listen To Whistleblower Sibel D. Edmonds

By Karl W. B. Schwarz
    Online Journal Contributing Writer
    11-21-4

The following is an open letter to Eliot Spitzer, Attorney General for the State of New York and William Casey, Chief Investigator for the Attorney General's Office. In fact, this was hand delivered to Mr. Spitzer's office before it was published as was a three-part expose I have written titled Pop Goes the Bush Mythology Bubble. That three-part article will break soon and is in the hands of investigators at this time.

Sibel D. Edmonds was one of the many multilingual translators hired by our FBI to help track down terrorists and anticipate their next moves. At least, that was the plan and the purported "job description."

Once Sibel was working inside the FBI she uncovered something, tried to go public with it when Attorney General John Ashcroft and her FBI superiors would not, and the Bush-Cheney-Ashcroft team slapped a gag order on her so you could not hear what this lady has to say. What she has to say directly relates to 9-11 and it totally disputes the Bush Mythology they want Americans to believe.

So listen up, America. Here is what Sibel uncovered - she found "drug trafficking, money laundering, foreign names and American names directly involved in the financing of the 9-11 attacks on WTC (World Trade Center) and the Pentagon." It was not the Saudis, folks. Americans were involved and Bush does not want you to know that. That exposes the Bush Mythology as the lie that it is.

Some of the names on our list are also on the list that Sibel Edmonds knows and found inside the FBI. We came at the problem through telecom fraud, international securities fraud and kept finding trails that led to the Caspian Basin, Pakistan, and former BCCI (Bank of Credit and Commerce) scam artists. Some of you might remember BCCI and that many called it Bank of Crooks and Criminals International and did so for good cause.

There was something else "odd" about what Sibel Edmonds found. The facts did not surface out of counter-terrorism (Richard Clarke's group); they surfaced out of ongoing investigations by the FBI, some of which date back to 1998.

The following was sent to me and is appearing here with Sibel's permission. As an American citizen, you need to read it carefully, think, and understand that for the past 38 months you have been lied to by the Bush administration, the world has been lied to by the Bush administration, and that 9-11 happened for a reason that will soon be made known.

You also need to understand that the last thing the 9-11 Commission was looking for was The Truth. Eight of the ten 9-11 Commissioners have so many conflicts of interests, are directly or indirectly benefiting from Bush defense, homeland security and energy policies, they should have never been named to the 9-11 Commission. Their specialties on the 9-11 Commission were not the truth; they were "omission by intent" and "whitewashing."

You also need to come to grips with the fact that it is both sides of the aisle in Washington that are perpetuating this myth that they want all Americans and the rest of the world to believe. My next article will expose the conflicts of the eight 9-11 commissioners that should have barred them from even being considered for the job, much less accepting the appointments to be involved in a cover-up.

Here is the letter that Sibel D. Edmonds and 24 other former federal employees signed and are prepared to tell all to a grand jury. I have over 200 former federal employees, with some overlap on the signatories below, also willing to tell all to a grand jury.

Date: September 13, 2004

To The Congress of The United States:

The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States ended its report stating that "We look forward to a national debate on the merits of what we have recommended, and we will participate vigorously in that debate." In this spirit, we the undersigned wish to bring to the attention of the Congress and the people of the United States what we believe are serious shortcomings in the report and its recommendations. We thus call upon Congress to refrain from narrow political considerations and to apply brakes to the race to implement the commission recommendations. It is not too late for Congress to break with the practice of limiting testimony to that from politicians and top-layer career bureaucrats-many with personal reputations to defend and institutional equities to protect. Instead, use this unique opportunity to introduce salutary reform, an opportunity that must not be squandered by politically driven haste.

Omission is one of the major flaws in the Commission's report. We are aware of significant issues and cases that were duly reported to the Commission by those of us with direct knowledge, but somehow escaped attention. Serious problems and shortcomings within government agencies likewise were reported to the Commission but were not included in the report. The report simply does not get at key problems within the intelligence, aviation security, and law enforcement communities. The omission of such serious and applicable issues and information by itself renders the report flawed, and casts doubt on the validity of many of its recommendations.

We believe that one of the primary purposes of the Commission was to establish accountability; that to do so is essential to understanding the failures that led to 9/11, and to prescribe needed changes. However, the Commission in its report holds no one accountable, stating instead "our aim has not been to assign individual blame." That is to play the political game, and it shows that the goal of achieving unanimity overrode one of the primary purposes of this Commission's establishment. When calling for accountability, we are referring not to quasi-innocent mistakes caused by "lack of imagination" or brought about by ordinary "human error." Rather, we refer to intentional actions or inaction by individuals responsible for our national security, actions or inaction dictated by motives other than the security of the people of the United States. The report deliberately ignores officials and civil servants who were, and still are, clearly negligent and/or derelict in their duties to the nation. If these individuals are protected rather than held accountable, the mindset that enabled 9/11 will persist, no matter how many layers of bureaucracy are added, and no matter how much money is poured into the agencies. Character counts. Personal integrity, courage, and professionalism make the difference. Only a commission bent on holding no one responsible and reaching unanimity could have missed that.

We understand, as do most Americans, that one of our greatest strengths in defending against terrorism is the dedication and resourcefulness of those individuals who work on the frontlines. Even before the Commission began its work, many honest and patriotic individuals from various agencies came forward with information and warnings regarding terrorism-related issues and serious problems within our intelligence and aviation security agencies. If it were not for these individuals, much of what we know today of significant issues and facts surrounding 9/11 would have remained in the dark. These "whistleblowers" were able to put the safety of the American people above their own careers and jobs, even though they had reason to suspect that the deck was stacked against them. Sadly, it was. Retaliation took many forms: some were ostracized; others were put under formal or informal gag orders; some were fired. The commission has neither acknowledged their contribution nor faced up to the urgent need to protect such patriots against retaliation by the many bureaucrats who tend to give absolute priority to saving face and protecting their own careers.

The Commission did emphasize that barriers to the flow of information were a primary cause for wasting opportunities to prevent the tragedy. But it skipped a basic truth. Secrecy enforced by repression threatens national security as much as bureaucratic turf fights. It sustains vulnerability to terrorism caused by government breakdowns. Reforms will be paper tigers without a safe channel for whistleblowers to keep them honest in practice. It is unrealistic to expect that government workers will defend the public, if they can't defend themselves. Courage is the exception, not the rule. Unfortunately, current whistleblower rights are a cruel trap and magnet for cynicism. The Whistleblower Protection Act has turned into an efficient way to finish whistleblowers off by endorsing termination. No government workers have access to jury trials like Congress enacted for corporate workers after the Enron/MCI debacles. Government workers need genuine, enforceable rights just as much to protect America's families, as corporate workers do to protect America's investments. It will take congressional leadership to fill this hole in the 9/11 Commission's recommendations.

The Commission, with its incomplete report of "facts and circumstances," intentional avoidance of assigning accountability, and disregard for the knowledge, expertise and experience of those who actually do the job, has now set about pressuring our Congress and our nation to hastily implement all its recommendations. While we do not intend to imply that all recommendations of this report are flawed, we assert that the Commission's list of recommendations does not include many urgently needed fixes, and further, we argue that some of their recommendations, such as the creation of an "intelligence czar," and haphazard increases in intelligence budgets, will lead to increases in the complexity and confusion of an already complex and highly bureaucratic system.

Congress has been hearing not only from the commissioners but from a bevy of other career politicians, very few of whom have worked in the intelligence community, and from top-layer bureaucrats, many with vested interests in saving face and avoiding accountability. Congress has not included the voices of the people working within the intelligence and broader national security communities who deal with the real issues and problems day-after-day and who possess the needed expertise and experience-in short, those who not only do the job but are conscientious enough to stick their necks out in pointing to the impediments they experience in trying to do it effectively.

We the undersigned, who have worked within various government agencies (FBI, CIA, FAA, DIA, Customs) responsible for national security and public safety, call upon you in Congress to include the voices of those with first-hand knowledge and expertise in the important issues at hand. We stand ready to do our part.

Respectfully,

Costello, Edward J. Jr., Former Special Agent, Counterintelligence, FBI
    Cole, John M., Former Veteran Intelligence Operations Specialist, FBI
    Conrad, David "Mark," Retired Agent in Charge, Internal Affairs, U.S. Customs
    Dew, Rosemary N., Former Supervisory Special
    Agent, Counterterrorism & Counterintelligence, FBI
    Dzakovic, Bogdan, Former Red Team Leader, FAA
    Edmonds, Sibel D., Former Language Specialist, FBI
    Elson, Steve, Retired Navy Seal & Former Special Agent, FAA & US Navy
    Forbes, David, Aviation, Logistics and Govt.
    Security Analysts, BoydForbes, Inc.,
    Goodman, Melvin A., Former Senior Analyst/
    Division Manager, CIA; Senior Fellow at the
    Center for International Policy
    Graf, Mark, Former Security Supervisor, Planner,
    & Derivative Classifier, Department of Energy
    Graham, Gilbert M., Retired Special Agent, Counterintelligence, FBI
    Kleiman, Diane, Former Special Agent, US Customs
    Kwiatkowski, Karen U., Lt. Col. USAF (ret.), Veteran Policy Analyst-DoD
    Larkin, Lynne A., Former Operation Officer, CIA
    MacMichael, David, Former Senior Estimates Officer, CIA
    McGovern, Raymond L., Former Analyst, CIA
    Pahle, Theodore J., Retired Senior Intelligence Officer, DIA
    Sarshar, Behrooz, Retired Language Specialist, FBI
    Sullivan, Brian F., Retired Special Agent & Risk Management Specialist, FAA
    Tortorich, Larry J., Retired US Naval Officer, US
    Navy & Dept. of Homeland Security/TSA
    Turner, Jane A., Retired Special Agent, FBI
    Vincent, John B., Retired Special Agent, Counterterrorism, FBI
    Whitehurst, Dr. Fred, Retired Supervisory Special
    Agent/Laboratory Forensic Examiner, FBI
    Wright, Ann, Col. US Army (ret.); and Former Foreign Service officer
    Zipoli, Matthew J., Special Response Team (SRT) Officer, DOE

CC:

Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, Chairman
    Pat Roberts & Vice Chairman John D. Rockefeller
    Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Chairman Orrin
    G. Hatch & Ranking Democratic Member Patrick Leahy
    Senate Committee on Armed Services, Chairman John
    Warner & Ranking Member Carl Levin
    Senate Committee on Governmental Affairs,
    Chairman Susan Collins & Ranking Member Joseph
    Lieberman
    House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence,
    Chairman Porter J. Goss & Ranking Member Jane
    Harman
    House Committee on the Judiciary, Chairman F.
    James Sensenbrenner, Jr. & Ranking Member John
    Conyers
    House Armed Services Committee, Chairman Duncan
    Hunter & Ranking Member Ike Skelton
    House Committee on Government Reform, Chairman
    Tom Davis & Ranking Member Henry A. Waxman
    House Select Committee on Homeland Security,
    Chairman Christopher Cox & Ranking Member Jim
    Turner
    Senator Charles Grassley

For the record, Congress has not made a move to address the foregoing.

As we are all witnessing right now, whistleblowers that would make the system stay honest are being strongly discouraged and even purged from federal employment. In a recent memo by new CIA Director Porter Goss, one of those involved in the 9-11 cover-up and one of the three persons (Senators Graham and Kyl, Congressman Goss) that Pakistan ISI head Lt.Col. Mahmood Ahmed was meeting with in Washington when 9-11 happened, issued this warning to CIA employees. Remember that it was this Pakistani lieutenant colonel that wired $100,000 to Mohammed Atta shortly before 9-11.

(continued)

Part 2

GOSS MEMO MANDATES CIA EMPLOYEES TO SUPPORT BUSH POLICIES
    Tue Nov 16 2004

Porter Goss, the new intelligence chief, has told Central Intelligence Agency employees that their job is to "support the administration and its policies in our work," a copy of the internal memorandum shows. The NEW YORK TIMES is planning to lead Wednesday's paper with the memo, newsroom sources tell DRUDGE.

MORE

"As agency employees we do not identify with, support or champion opposition to the administration or its policies," Goss said in the memorandum, which was circulated late on Monday. He said in the document that he was seeking "to clarify beyond doubt the rules of the road."

That, ladies and gentlemen, is "Controlling the Mythology" and silencing dissent so they can continue to operate our government above the law and in secret.

I do not have subpoena powers, but Eliot Spitzer does and some, if not all, of the above facts and sets of circumstances warrant being looked into. He is welcome to everything we have on 9-11 matters and the RICO investigations that led to the facts that are presented in my book.

The US Government has put their mythology on the table and apparently many (89 percent in the CNN poll) are not buying it. The foregoing has yet to be investigated and how the trails all started converging on 9-11 and NYC without having to guide them that way might be very telling.

Please sign the Justicefor9-11.org petition if you, too, demand the truth and justice regarding September 11, 2001. There is much truth to be found and we have a national capital that is full of people that have an aversion to the truth. It is time that we as American Citizens get to the bottom of what they fear so much and why they fear the truth.

It is time for all Americans to wake up.

Karl W. B. Schwarz lives in Little Rock, AR and is the author of "One-Way Ticket to Crawford, Texas, a Conservative Republican Speaks Out." He is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Patmos Nanotechnologies, LLC and I-nets Security Systems, a designer of intelligence and communications UAV systems. You can email him here.

The views expressed herein are the writers' own and do not necessarily reflect those of Online Journal.
    Email editor@onlinejournal.com
    Copyright © 1998-2004 Online Journal. All rights reserved.

You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content.

http://www.rense.com/general59/esFBICIAagentsready.htm

Nails In The Coffin WTC-7 Collapse Footage Shows Unmistakable Demolition

Nails In The Coffin of Trade Seven

Close-Up of WTC-7 Collapse Footage Shows Unmistakable Demolition Charges

http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat...mber=293140235
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lightbulb Building #7, The Evidence is right in front of our eyes!

What companies occupied Building 7?

Building 7
    Photographic Evidence of Building 7's Destruction

Building 7 is the skyscraper that stood on the block north of the World Trade Center complex until it fell into its footprint at 5:20 PM on September 11th, 2001.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evi...hotos/wtc7.html

(Was Building #7 the brain center that planned and orchestrated the attacks?)

Alphabet Agencies and Building #7 - Do the Math...

FEMA's nonchalance about WTC-7’s collapse is stunning. Structural failures of this magnitude do not normally take place. In addition, there was high-profile, large-budget government agencies leasing office space in WTC-7 that day. Besides the SEC, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the Department of Defense (DOD), the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and New York’s Office of Emergency Management (OEM) were all tenants. None of the current heads of these departments have been vocal in demanding to know why this building collapsed. In addition, while some details have been released, a full accounting of what data these agencies lost has not been prominently reported.

Another source of curiosity is what the NYC Office of Emergency Management (OEM) was doing prior to 9/11/01. We know that the OEM took up the entire 23rd floor, serving as some sort of command center for then-Mayor Guiliani. Also, currently their website offers “Pet Preparedness” tips. However, their activities at that time remain a source of widespread speculation.

With the two-year anniversary of the destruction of the World Trade Center arriving, the subject of WTC-7's odd disintegration is due some scrutiny by the liberal US media. To name just one, does Z Magazine believe that we now live in an era when tall steel buildings can collapse in large cities without any significant discussion of why? Even George Orwell might have trouble imagining that scenario.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/LOU308A.html

Agreed

Captain Beyond UnRegistered
    Here is another link with more info on explosives in the towers.

http://st12.startlogic.com/~xenonpup...explosions.htm

The New World Order

Makow - Is The US
    The Next Mexico?
    New World Order Colony
    By Henry Makow PhD
    12-5-4

As I learn about the elite conspiracy ("New World Order") I feel like a turkey finding out about Thanksgiving.

Mankind is indeed in the malignant grip of a satanic cult that subtly controls media, government education and business. Afflicted by this debilitating spiritual cancer, mankind is too deformed to diagnose its ailment.

In "Puzzling Neighbors: A Historical Guide to Understand Modern Mexico" (1987) Salvador Borrego describes Mexico's turbulent blood soaked history and poverty in terms of a conflict with agents of an "alien" force.

"During more than 160 years, Mexicans have been hounded by influences which are foreign to their essence, by a phantom, an 'X factor' which not all have identified..."

The "alien" force is London-based international finance and its corporate tentacles using Freemasonry and the United States government as hand puppets.

According to Borrego, this force replaced disobedient Presidents like De la Huerta, Madero and Carranza by fomenting coups or revolutions and then withholding credit and weapons. If this didn't work, it resorted to assassinations or "gunboat diplomacy" such as today in Iraq.

Masonic finance promoted pawns like Calles, Portes Gill, Obregon and Cardenas (Presidents from 1924-1940) who implemented alien and economically devastating Communist policies.

With the blessing of FDR, a fellow Mason, Lazaro Cardenas confiscated Church property and forbade government and military from attending Mass. Men in military uniform were forbidden from entering brothels or churches, as if they were equally degrading.

School children were required to sing the Communist hymn "The International." Farms were collectivized and food had to be imported. Banks, mineral resources and private enterprise were "nationalized" leading to a decline in living standards. Arms and ammunition were sent to aid the Communists in the Spanish Civil War. Despite typical Masonic talk about "free speech," a government monopoly over newsprint continues to this day.

The Saturday Evening Post (April 9, 1927) expressed surprise at the Marxist inroads in Mexico. "The Zionist Club, which has nothing to do with the Judeo-Palestinian organization by the same name, is the place where the professional agitators, both Mexican and foreigners,celebrate their reunions." (89)

Borrego's account makes clear that Communism is a creation of the British Masonic financial cartel and a model for the New World Order. For an armed revolt to receive the status of "revolution" it must serve the interests of "world revolution" i.e. the concentration of wealth and power in their hands.

Do not feel bad about yourselves, Borrego tells now-cynical Mexicans. Mexico has "a long heritage of hopes and disillusions, of struggles and defeats, of humiliations and false victories."

Increasingly this message applies to us all. "The foreign policy of the United States has been a monopoly of a group alien to the American people since Woodrow Wilson," Borrego writes. (89)

America is "also a nation partly occupied by its enemies..." Its security and standard of living are also "being corroded and damaged by a "Factor X", the same invisible factor that has damaged so many other nations." (117)

FREEMASONS AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER

Essentially, the New World Order represents the overturn ("revolution") of Christian civilization and universal standards of truth, justice and love. They are replaced by disciples of Lucifer, bankers' agents posing as Christians, humanists, socialists or revolutionaries. They define truth to serve the banker purpose and call it "progress." Christ was crucified for the New World Order.

Mexican President and Freemason Emilio Portes Gil said as much in 1929:

"The struggle is not just beginning, the struggle is eternal: the struggle began 20 centuries ago [with the Crucifixion]. In Mexico the State and Freemasonry have been one and the same thing in recent years, two entitles that marched side-by-side because the men who have been in power adhere always to the revolutionary principles of Freemasonry." (92)

The same is true of the United States. In the last century, Presidents Roosevelt, Taft, Wilson, FDR, Truman, Eisenhower, Carter, Bush Sr. and Jr. and Clinton all have been Masons.

Helen Peters provides exceptional insight into Freemasonry as an instrument of British Imperialism in her Masonry and British Israelism. http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/po...k-masonry.html

She writes: "Masonry is spiritual and political Communism dedicated to British-Jew domination of the world and is enacting the scheme of British Israel [the creation of a kingdom of God on earth] to deceive and lure the people to believe that the New Age Kingdom World Government is a plan of God."

To understand "British Jew domination of the world" read my

"The Jewish Conspiracy is British Imperialism." Jewish Finance and British Aristocracy have intermarried. According to Burke's Peerage, they are now indistinguishable. http://www.savethemales.ca/000447

Peters says the US government is run by Masonry in the interests of the British Empire.

American masons pledge allegiance to the Grand Lodge of England located in London.

"How many masons are aware that behind the face of philanthropy Masonry is the instrument of power and subversion of the British Empire?" she asks.

She cites Albert Pike's Morals and Dogmas, which say the lower degrees are "intentionally mislead by false interpretations." (p.819)

'The Masonic spirit (deification of man in an earthly bliss) has permeated the churches...and imprisoned their members with the aura of counterfeit humanitarianism," she writes. "The spiritual deception of the New Age Millennium is the veil that covers the political spiritual unification of the world under the British Empire."

When "a nation becomes insinuated with a spiritual force dedicated to a world state...national sovereignty becomes a farce...." If we "cannot escape the treason of World Brotherhood, we are indeed aliens in our own land in pursuit of destruction...."

"Diabolicism has never had a more dedicated ally than the American people whom it has made world citizens via its propaganda of a coming World Kingdom of God Masonic paradise. We cannot save America if our allegiance transcends the Constitution."

Finally, she says, "Absolute tyranny must be erected upon mind control.... Man can become enslaved and betrayed with his own thoughts. He has indeed become a mental robot, completely unaware that he is such, and absolutely oblivious to the invisible power that controls him."

"So then, as a man thinks to do "good" he does evil; as he proclaims Christ, he denies Him; as he seeks truth, he tramples it; as he strives for political freedom, he engages in sedition. In all these things he has the image of respectability and believes in his heart he does right."

See also Helen Peters, "The Union Jack: Masonry and British Israelism" http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/p...jack-index.html"

CONCLUSION

The lives (and deaths) of many millions are based on a hoax of one kind or another. Our political and cultural leaders are chosen and overpaid for perpetuating these lies. World Trade Center Seven was demolished on Sept. 11 by its owner and no mainstream media investigates why. History professors, journalists, novelists, politicians, law enforcement all take part in the charade called the West.

Since the so-called "Enlightenment" Western Civilization has exchanged dedication to spiritual and moral absolutes for Judeo Masonic solipsism and deception. (See my "How University Betrays Students" http://www.savethemales.ca/000561.html )We have traded allegiance to our Creator's design for the worship of Mammon.

While the masses feed on spiritual junk food, wealthy Satanists secretly plot mankind's future. Wars ensure that enemies of World Government destroy each other. In Iraq, US national power is exhausted and discredited and while religious people are annihilated. Money is made.

Fellow Turkeys. Welcome to the New World Order. It isn't new at all.

See also my "Rothschild Conducts Red Symphony" http://www.savethemales.ca/000275.html

--------

Henry Makow Ph.D. is the inventor of the board game Scruples and the author of "A Long Way to go for a Date." His exposure of Femanism and the New World Order is found at his web site www.savethemales.ca He welcomes feedback at Henryatsavethemales.ca Your emails may be posted using first names only.

http://www.rense.com/general60/newx.htm

Agreed

Download this 9/11 file!

German Engineers Help the USA - Your government Bush is lying to you

Contents
    Download all information plates and pictures (5 MB)

(right click, save target as)
    http://www.homoeopathie-online.com/gehu/gehue.zip

Patriots!
    Spread this far and wide! Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by civilian
    German Engineers Help the USA - Your government Bush is lying to you

Contents
    Download all information plates and pictures (5 MB)

(right click, save target as)
    http://www.homoeopathie-online.com/gehu/gehue.zip

Patriots!
    Spread this far and wide! Agreed
    http://www.cnn.com/video/us/2001/09/...s.cnn.med.html

The "German engineers" in plate 55 contend an explosion occurred BEFORE the aircraft actually hit the tower. This video appears to show otherwise...see for yourself.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information