Thread: Art Bell's Webcam

BadBoy UnRegistered

Art Bell's Webcam

This is today's Art Bell webcam picture - what is the meaning?
    Enzyte is a male-enhancement pill, its supposed to increase size!
    Is that why Art has such a strange expression on his face?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Captain Beyond UnRegistered
    Maybe he's got a stiff ummmm,neck?

Noel UnRegistered
    His web cam broke? This was up a few days ago.

"........, its supposed to increase size!"(BB)
    NOT.........the function.

You must not have seen that really dorky-retro Enzyte t.v.commercial; Art's expression looks just like that guy.
    My "take" is that he's saying, 'I have this stupid-happy look on my face because I got the radio noise fixed; NOT because I took my Enzyte'.

Noel UnRegistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Skookum
    "........, its supposed to increase size!"(BB)
    NOT.........the function.

You must not have seen that really dorky-retro Enzyte t.v.commercial; Art's expression looks just like that guy.
    My "take" is that he's saying, 'I have this stupid-happy look on my face because I got the radio noise fixed; NOT because I took my Enzyte'.
    Now I get it. Duh. When you mentioned the dorky commercial it came to me. I could never understand why they would run such a stupid deal like that. It's kinda funny though.

I agree with Skookum. It should have said 'Enzyte?.....No!' - with a question mark. I can't help it; I was an English major.

Nice Guzzi Nemo!

Thanks, Dancing Madly Backwards, it is pure bliss. I can be gone for hours in the mountains, all alone, and that bike is like a good dog. A fast, brutally strong dog - but friendly and warm.

I have been hooked on bikes since my youth,and have owned everything from a Ninja to a Shovelhead Harley.Nothing like a good twisty road to clear the old head!

CB

CB, nice avatar. Yes, bike riding is very zen like tennis or skiing. When into any of those things, you 'stop thinking.' All you are 'thinking' about is instincts - what needs to be done right here and now. No other thinking. That is very refreshing and relaxing to the mind.

I've owned a couple Harleys also. Do you have a bike now?

Not at the moment!Kinda need to recoup some cash and decide what kind of bike I want.I'm leaning more towards sport tourer type.Getting too old for a souped up Ninja,although,I still miss that bike as I put many hours work into it.I tweaked about everything I could besides major engine changes.Everything else from carbs,exahast,tires,brakes,suspension,and so on.Handled like a dream,ran like hell,and stopped on a dime!

CB

Thread Information