MUSIC OF SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS & 8 HZ
Our planet beats at 8 cycles per second (8 hz, fundamental Schumann resonance), as the fundamental heart beat of its 70% Silicon Dioxide computer hard disk: the 12 pentagonal tectonic plates.
8 hz is the alpha brain wave rhythm in which our parallel processors, or brain bi-hemispheres, are synchronised to spin together equally.
The neo-cortex of the brain, 90% unassigned becomes awakened in this synchronisation, and one then operates in all brain cell dendrites with the maximum information flow possible on that scale.
"Ordinary" awareness brain waves ranges from 14-40 hz. Here one is operating only in some brain cell dendrites, and predominantly with the left brain as the centre of activity, where information flow is billions of times slighter (like using an old PC 386 compared to a parallel process Pentium III, or an old Mac Performa, compared to a Parallel processing G4).
In other words at 8 hz one is an operating supercomputer, or congressing towards Superconsciousness.
A musical revolution that would induce 8 hz in its beholders and party dancers, could propel mankind into an Omega Revolution, if coordinated correctly with compassionate coherence. This is precisely what the Omega Generation is about. And it is here.
It is often cited that humanity only uses 10% of the brain (for someone like Einstein, who profusely meditated his equations in ecstasies), and Einstein relays in his General Relativity Theory, that were the other 90% to become assigned, e = mc4 would result.
Einstein states that the body would transform into pure energy: the resurrection/ascension of the Gnostic traditions of the west, the Rainbow Body and Diamond Body as it is known to the Tibetan Buddhists and Taoists of the far east.8 hz then is the key to such a potential full Sovereign brain activation. At the least it is a Golden Midway Bridge towards that Omega.
Recent quantum jumps made by Physicists Dr. Roger Penrose and Dr. Hameroff, have compiled evidence and made models to show that our primal consciousness is Virtual, is non-local, is no-thing material, but pure coherent immortal information, right now.
Dr. Andrija Puharich demonstrated in the late 1970s (Proto-Communication II), that 8 hz could not be blocked by any electromagnetic shielding metal or even a triple vacuum. Which implies that it rotates through the Virtual (Everywhere and Everywhen) and quantum non-local hyperspace, constantly. Orthorotating through what the Hermetic Gnostic and Shaman Psychonauts may have attempted to grapple with under the term, loosely appropriated as "Spirit", and the Taoistic Wu Chi.
As we shall explore, professor Puharich also created basic "life" with musical electrolysis of 8 hz. The implications are astounding, when applied in the Omega Generation Revolution of the Universal and Global Song.