Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Titor's FAXes to Art Bell

John Titor's FAXes to Art Bell

Quote Originally Posted by Qflux
    John Titor (fax #1) wrote:

Dear Art,

I had to fax when I heard other time travelers calling in from any time past the year 2500 AD. Please let me explain.

Time travel was invented in 2034 off shoots of certain successful fusion reactor research allowed scientists at CERN to produce the worlds first contained singularity engine.

The basic design involves rotating singularities inside a magnetic feild. By altering the speed and direction of rotation you can travel both forward and backward in time.

Time itself can be understood in terms of connected lines. When you go back in time you travel on your original time line when you turn the singularity engine off a new time line is created due to the fact that you and your time machine are now there.

In other words a new universe is created. To get back to your original line you must travel a split second farther back and immediately throw the engine into forward without turning it off.

Some interesting outcomes of this are: You meet yourself. I have done it often. Even taken a younger version of myself along for a few rides before returning myself to the new timeline and going back to mine. You can alter history in the new universe that you have just created. Most of the time the changes are subtle. The oldest one was a sky scraper that don't exist in New York. Interestingly when you travel in time you must compensate for the orbit of the Earth since the time machine doesn't move you have to adjust the engine so you remain on the planet when you turn it off.

Now for the future you might want to know about. Y2K is a disaster. Many people die on the highways when they freeze to death trying to get to warmer weather. The government tries to keep power by instituting marshall law but all of it collapses when their efforts to bring the power back up fail. A few years later communial government system is developed after the constitution takes a few twists. China retakes Tiawan. Isreal wins the largest battle for their life and Russia is covered in Nuclear snow from their collapsed reactors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qflux

John Titor (fax #2) wrote:

("Alright I wanted to read you something as I received it. It's from a time traveler." - Art says).

Dear Mr. Bell,

I am glad you 're back. I faxed this information to you the day before you left the air. I wanted to make sure it wasn't lost in the shuffle so I am sending a gift. If you've already seen this please accept my apologies. If you choose to make this public please do not publish the fax number. I had to fax when I heard the other time traveler calling in from the recent time past infact the year 2500 Ad.

Let me explain, Mr. Bell. I sent a fax with this opening on July 29 1998. As I said then I am a time traveler. I have been on this world line since April of this year and I plan to leave soon. Typically time travelers do not purposely affect the world lines they visit. However this mission is unusually long and I've grown attatched to some of the people I have met here.

("Isn't that the Stockholm syndrome or something?" - Art says).

Anyway. For my own reasons I have decided to help this world line by sharing information about the future with a few poeople in the hope that it will help their future. I am contacting you for the same reason. Unfortunately there is no historical reference to your program in my worldline.

I beleive you can change your future by creating one now.

Some of the information presented on your program maybe invaluable to upline researchers. I suggest you isolate the programs that concentrate on military technology and new physics theories. Transcribe these programs and put them someplace safe away from the box. I recommend someplace in the mid west.

("Away from the box? What does he mean?" - Art says).

I also urge you to reconsider your paranoia to the Russians.

("I am not paranoid about the Russians." - Art says).

They are not preparing for war with the average US citizen. They are preparing for war with the US government. They will eventually save this country and the lives of million of Americans.

I realize my claims are a bit difficult to accept so I will send the following once I know you have recieved this fax. A few pages from the operations manual of my time machine. And a few colored photographs of my vehicle.

("Alright so you know I got it. Send them along." - Art says).

If you wish to contact me I will be happy to share with you the nature of time, the physics of time travel and some of the events of your future.

("God I hadn't read this earlier." - Art says).

Please send a return package to...

("And he gives the number." - Art says).

Gorm...I haven't read much on all this and heard mostly what's on the show. But I ask if there were ever his mentioning a favorite beverage with or without booze. Please take me seriously on this. When I'm clowning I'm clowning but right now I'm not.

i love this titor stuff. he was wrong about Y2K, but ... that was on a different timeline, right? this is a whole new universe -- at least as far as he's concerned. cool! this is good stuff! keep it coming! i don't know who or what he is/was, but ... he's better than listening to ed dames.

what do you think he meant by "the box"...?

I'd imagine that in at least 50% -- and probably greater -- of all probable universes, Y2K would have to have been a world-class disaster. The factors for it being so were certainly all there (I think the panic, and the things panic causes people to do, are always the spookiest and most dangerous factors in a potential disaster scenario...). THIS worldline saw it as a non-event but, in the universe next door, perhaps all the world's stored nukes detonated as a result of faulty computer programming.

I first encountered Titor while a member of Post To Post AM on artbell.com in late 2000/early '01 and he mentioned some worldlines on which Y2K was a complete disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by smadewell
    he was wrong about Y2K, but ... that was on a different timeline, right?
    Actually, ... Titor changed the base code that was the cause of the Y2K problem during the first leg of his mission ... when he first went back to the 1970's, .. before coming "forward" to the 1990's when he contacted Art, .. moved in with his family, .. began discussing things on message boards, ... etc.

It's very probable that the deaths from Y2K in his timeline / worldline played a big part in getting the civilians to rise up and revolt against the U.S. Government in 2005.

This is not Titor's worldline.

The further away (in time) we get from the point where Titor first entered, ... the more "divergent" this worldline gets from the one that Titor originally came from.

Titor warned us about many things that happened in his worldline:

• Mad Cow disease contaminating everything in our manufactured food chain that used milk, eggs, lard, and meat from infected animals (cows, chickens, pigs, etc.).
    • the origin of time travel machine technology.
    • basic errors in the way that fortran code time software was configured, .. causing a glitch when turning over into a new century.
    • America getting tricked into going to war in the Middle East.
    ... and lots of other stuff.

Of course, .. as Titor also told us, .. just because these things happened in his worldline, ... that doesn't necessarily mean that these things will happen to us.

In fact, .. he's helping us to prevent these things from happening.

Knowing how much Art loves looking at time travel, .. I thought we might get a kick out of re-living the John Titor / Art Bell thing.

”Vigilance is the price of freedom.”
    -- Thomas Jefferson

"Enslavement is the price of indifference."

“Flatulence is the price of free speech.”

-- gormworm

Quote Originally Posted by Marlantis Buzz
    Gorm...I haven't read much on all this and heard mostly what's on the show. But I ask if there were ever his mentioning a favorite beverage with or without booze. Please take me seriously on this. When I'm clowning I'm clowning but right now I'm not.
    Titor said that manufactured products of all kinds scare the Hell out of him.
    He only eats fruits and vegetables that he grows himself.

I imagine if he drinks anything, .. it's only purified water, .. or juice squeezed from the fruits and vegetables that he grows himself.

Titor told us that all of our food is poisoned.

He talked about Mad Cow disease infecting manufactured foods, .. not just meat.
    He warned about acid reflux disease being a direct result of chemicals that are intentionally put into the components of manufactured "fast food".

Personally, .. I believe that there is a new induced form of Diabetes that comes from consuming products like SLIM-FAST that contain components designed to effect blood glucose, and the manner in which fat, acids, and blood glucose work with the thyroid, pancreas, and the blood stream.

John Titor warned us about "food additives".
    He also talked about problems with world over population, .. and how we would be much better off if 50% to 75% of the world's population were killed off.

I'm paraphrasing here.

Titor's comments were often veiled and cryptic.
    And I may be taking some liberties in my interpretation of the material.

The original site is well worth the reading, in my opinion.

Based on what I’ve read, ... I’m convinced that John Titor is the real thing: a time traveler.
    But the actual relationship between the world he came from, .. and the world that lies ahead for us, .. may be a much more distant relationship than we suppose.
    -- Thomas Jefferson

-- gormworm

Quote Originally Posted by nightcat
    I first encountered Titor while a member of Post To Post AM on artbell.com in late 2000/early '01 and he mentioned some worldlines on which Y2K was a complete disaster.
    I wish I could have been there.
    'Before my time as far as finding and listening to Art Bell goes.

As always, .. I value your insights very highly, Nightcat.

Just thought I'd mention that.
    I haven't said so for a while.

-- Thomas Jefferson

-- gormworm

Gorm you answered just enough for me to proceed to the next question. Have we any description of him...white male...hair color...color of clothing he may favor? Sports...etc.

I already have the age part down. I'm suspecting brown/dark brown hair.

Quote Originally Posted by gormworm
    Actually, ... Titor changed the base code that was the cause of the Y2K problem during the first leg of his mission ... when he first went back to the 1970's, .. before coming "forward" to the 1990's when he contacted Art, .. moved in with his family, .. began discussing things on message boards, ... etc.

It's very probable that the deaths from Y2K in his timeline / worldline played a big part in getting the civilians to rise up and revolt against the U.S. Government in 2005.

This is not Titor's worldline.

The further away (in time) we get from the point where Titor first entered, ... the more "divergent" this worldline gets from the one that Titor originally came from.
    Ah-ha! So, that would explain why some of the things he talked about haven't panned out exactly as he remembered them from his historical hindsight. This is a totally different world/timeline. I wished I'd caught that earlier. Question is ... does it lend to his credibility or detract from it -- since this is an excellent "out" for why things aren't happening as he remembers them happening from his world/timeline? Interesting.... Awesome post, Gormworm!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlantis Buzz
    Gorm you answered just enough for me to proceed to the next question. Have we any description of him...white male...hair color...color of clothing he may favor? Sports...etc.

I already have the age part down. I'm suspecting brown/dark brown hair.
    It looks like I'm gonna hafta dig out my old Titor text files, .. and post them in a special thread around here someplace.
    That way, .. we can all share in pulling out chunks of the material, .. quoting and reviewing it, .. and discussing it in this and the other Titor discussion (in the time travel folder).

I copied and pasted a big block of material from Titor.com back in 2003 or 2004, .. back when Qflux first turned up at the other place asking if anyone had ever heard of John Titor.
    I think I got everything that was up back then.

I picked up the ball and ran with it.
    I'm grateful to Qflux for introducing me to the whole John Titor business.

Anyway, ...all of the assembled message board postings of John Titor have recently been published as a book that's available at amazon and elsewhere (I've been told).

Being a frugal person by nature, ... and loving to procrastinate with the things that I need to do in life, ... instead of buying a book, ... I copied and pasted all of Titor's assembled materials into word document files, .. had my computer read the material aloud, while I recorded the reading into stereo AIFF files, .. and I burned the recordings onto audio CDs that I can listen to while I do stuff.

I find this is better than sitting down and reading the material as a book, .. as I am able to listen to the material over and over and over again until it sinks deep enough into my feeble little brain, .. and I begin to actually understand it.

I didn't get around to having my computers read and record everything.
    Maybe the first two-thirds of everything.
    So I haven't reviewed all of it in it's entirety.

Anyway, ...
    .. what does Titor look like?
    ... how old was he when he was here?
    .....what color was his hair?

I don't know.
    He told us a few things about these things, .. but it's been quite some time since I listened to the material.

In my mind, I saw him as in his early thirties with very short dark hair.
    But what do I know?
    When I read the Lord of the Rings trilogy back in the 1970's, the characters looked nothing like the guys in the new movies.

Oh well.

Perhaps a read through all of the Titor stuff (or a listen to the audio CDs) will refresh my memory.

I'll post a link or URL when I've got something up that everyone can look at.

-- Thomas Jefferson

-- gormworm

It looks like I posted a big chunk of the Titor material over here back on 11/17/2004.

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44

So, .. I guess, ... this is the place where I should post more of the stuff that I didn’t post yet, .. if I didn’t post it.

Titor’s information and revelations just, kind of, unfold in a very cryptic way as he answers people’s questions.

Back in 2003 or 2004, .. before I was active here, .. and was active at the other place, .. the information at http://www.johntitor.com/
    was displayed as several posted pages of a document file, .. listing all of Titor’s comments in the order that they had been originally been posted (based on time and date).

If you go to http://www.johntitor.com/ now, .. you’ll find that the material has been assembled into different topic categories, .. with neat little click-on links that allow you to read specific chunks of Titor quotes, and how they relate to things that have actually happened in this timeline / worldline.

Titor didn’t care if anyone believed him or not.
    He knew that most people wouldn’t.
    He was simply attempting to get information to those who were in a position to clearly see that he knew what he was talking about (specific people, .. specific technologies), .. so that they could help him to accomplish certain elements of his overall mission.

He didn’t tell us the details of his mission.
    He didn’t tell us all of the things that he was doing, .. how he was doing them, ... why he was doing them, ... nor how these things would make our timeline / worldline different from his timeline / worldline.

He did tell us of the horror he suffered, .. of watching “a loved one” (mother? father? wife? sister? brother?) die of a brain wasting disease while he could do nothing to stop it.

He also told us that he contacted his mother, father, and young self in this timeline / worldline, .. relocated them to a different place in north America, ... and got them into eating only fruits and vegetables that they grow themselves.

I guess it’s comforting to him to know that those folks that he loves are alive and well someplace.... even if they all died horrible deaths in the timeline / worldline that he comes from.
    -- Thomas Jefferson

-- gormworm

Here's a bit that bears repeating.

SOURCE:
    http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/s...hp?t=44&page=2

On the subject of whether or not you "should" believe in the John Titor story:

Quote Originally Posted by John Titor
    03 January 2001 13:47

I've been reading the last few postings with a bit of confusion. I see there is controversy over my "story" that is causing some people to ask themselves if they believe it or not. For quite a while, I have been stating that not only do I not expect anyone to believe me, it's irrelevant and in my opinion, quite dangerous. Belief implies that you accept what I say as true and real. Over the Internet, this is impossible. In fact, I have stated before, there are many people in 2036 who do not believe in time travel.

I also think that unwavering belief is dangerous. One very disturbing thing I have noticed about your society in general is your blind acceptance of what you are told. Do you really think the news industry doesn't have an agenda? Do you really think those hamburgers you stuff into your body are safe? Do you really think your government is telling you the truth? What proof do you have of any of that?

What I do want you to do is open your eyes to the events that happening around you that have nothing to do with me. Some of you have been reading for a while now about the war in 2015 and the breakthroughs in particle physics that would be coming soon. Doesn't the CIA report on 2015 and news on the z-field compression at least support what I've been saying a little bit?

I just saw another story today about the Russians moving Nukes into the Balkans to thwart any future expansion by NATO. I also haven't heard anyone take me up on my "information experiment" on the IBM 5100 or check out the information I've given you about the UNIX failure in 2038. With all due respect, I find it hard to take some of you seriously.
    -- Thomas Jefferson

-- gormworm

Art Bell was, apparently, sent a collection of photographs and copies of documents from John Titor "back in the day".

You can view John Titor the photos and documents over here:

http://www.anomalies.net/time_travel/john.html

I don't know how much of this was specifically sent to Art Bell, ... but you can see the stuff anyway.
    -- Thomas Jefferson

-- gormworm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information