I assume you mean faster than light? Since traveliing at the speed of light would not do anything to alter your timespace as far as I understand it... it would alter it relative to people travelling at different speeds or accelerations, but would not greatly alter your place in time... Am I correct in this assumption?
Time travel, at least the way we do it, involves traveling at the speed of light. Einstein was relatively correct, if you will excuse the pun.
Do you use a craft to travel at this speed?
1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.