michael savage

any fans

Quote Originally Posted by REDELK View Post
    any fans
    He's a crazy genius.
    Live from Wolf Island.

I don't know how to take him!
    From here to Eternity

He may be a little shocking but I think that's an act to get attention. But the facts are facts and I think he is dead on.
    Live from Wolf Island.

REDELK UnRegistered
    maybe he should guest star on c2c am

Lightbulb Ishmael Axe

Google Ishmael Axe

Dr. Savage was on this tattoo from the shooter's forearm. The taker of the Virginia Tech 32 innocent's lives Monday. He also had his own interpretation that was opening the eyes of listeners.

I Googled Ax also.....some pretty scary stuff and here's one with related mentions with many linked sites to Ishmael Ax and Axe!

Mainly here.......

http://www.prophetofdoom.net/Islam_in_Action.Islam

http://www.prophetofdoom.net/POD_Quran_Surah_037.Islam

I thought of making a thread on this topic, but it did not seem to fit anywhere but here.

Comments after your own search? Or delete this post if it's too wrongly placed at Alpha's great web site.

Many links have the axe used for destroying idols in ancient Islamic times.

A friend of mine who does not listen to the Savage Nation suggested this type of search from Google.

MK
    Last edited by Malaria_Kidd; 04-18-2007 at 08:25 AM.
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh! Turn some pages!" REO Speedwagon from Champaign/ Urbana, Illinois.

My limited understanding of Ishmael is thru Buzz Blum and his wife's purebred Nubian goats. Yes, the son of the famous Hollywood husband and wife sci fi producer team. Buzz named one of his wife's buck Ishmael. You had to know him to appreciate it.

Fate might not be a coincidence when it evolves prozac in Western Virginia
    “It does not require many words to speak the truth.”
    Chief Joesph

Delphine is offline Laissez les bons temps rouler!
    S.W. Mississippi, with part of my heart left in New Orleans
    I'm a Michael Savage fan. He's just crazy enough to spout the truth. We HAVE lost control of our country....BORDERS, LANGUAGE, CULTURE. I'm almost afraid it's too late because of those drunk with power and obscene amounts of money....

If this is democracy (a republic?), should we advise the Iraqi's to shop around a bit for a form of government? Or is what we have the best of the worst?

“I do not know if the people of the United States would vote for superior men if they ran for office, but there can be no doubt that such men do not run.”
    Alexis de Tocqueville

Delphine is offline Laissez les bons temps rouler!
    S.W. Mississippi, with part of my heart left in New Orleans
    I MUST WARN YOU; THIS IS CONTROVERSIAL.

I thought long before I posted it. Michael Save is truly on the edge with this one. He is already getting the expected repercussions. I'm not sure what I think, but somehow, it's better to know what we face, than not be aware.

From MichaelSavage.com:

US Soldiers Beheaded by Subhuman Enemy!

These Pictures are not showing the bodies of the soldiers captured recently! Repeat. These are not showing the soldiers captured recently! But, we have received information confirming that these pictures are real and that the bodies are US soldiers captured, tortured, mutilated, and decapitated by the subhuman bastards our heroes are fighting. You decide whether or not this site should continue to show the true face of our enemy.

I will let you go to the website and decide for yourself.

“I do not know if the people of the United States would vote for superior men if they ran for office, but there can be no doubt that such men do not run.”
    Alexis de Tocqueville

i absolutely cannot STAND michael savage!!! sometimes he does indeed make some good points, but his hate-mongering, screaming hypocrisy drives me absolutely INSANE! i've heard him imply a million times that he would do violent things to people ('if they'd just put me in a room with him for twenty minutes...') and then admit to being a physical coward in real life.
    i like people, i really do, but i almost wish he'd go ahead and suffer that debilitating aneurysm that he gets so close to with every show. every time that i listen, i can imagine the veins popping out of his neck and forehead, throbbing in time to his invectives. did you know his son made the 'rock star' energy drink and sponsors ufc fights?
    email me at teresius "at" charter.net

i had another thought about DR. savage and his cowardice: for some reason, i have a feeling that it's very tied up with a perverse cruel streak. for example, he would never engage anyone who could fight back in any kind of fair combat (IMO, of course). he would, however (and also, again, IMO) kick the ever-loving CRAP out of somebody that he didn't like if they were trussed up at his feet. maybe i'm wrong. it's just a very, very strong feeling.
    email me at teresius "at" charter.net

All of the hate that these pundits are spewing out over the airwaves is only serving to separate us into warring factions. The right hates the left ~ the left hates the right ~ those who support the military actions in Iraq call those who don't "Anti-American ~ those who don't support the war call those who do "Fascists" ~

Air America came online to give a voice to the left and they played by the same rules as the radio personalities on the right. Discouraging........

I don't listen to any of them anymore. I just want to have peace in my life ~ I don't want to be riled up by either side. Once I pulled away from the endless chattering voices, calm settled in. All I can do is refuse to participate and keep my own corner clean.

Sometimes I can agree with what Savage has to say, but I cannot abide the way he says it. Glad the off switch on my radio is easy to find. The other one that I can't stand to listen to, although he often makes good points* IMHO, is Michael Gallager!

*He makes the same ones over and over and over and over ad nauseum!

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." ~ Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information