Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FEB 4-5 Art Bell with Gordon Michael Scallion

FEB 4-5 Art Bell with Gordon Michael Scallion

Gordon Michael Scallion Global Predictions!
    Futurist, author, and metaphysician, Gordon Michael Scallion, will share his latest insights on the state of the planet and what is in store for it.

Books: Notes On the Cosmos

Future map of the US According to Scallion!

Future Map of the World According to Scallion

.................................................. .....................................

Probably more "Doom and Gloom". but it sells! Join us and share your thoughts on Scallions predictions!

CB
    From here to Eternity

Interviews Last Updated: Feb 1st, 2007 - 11:45:57
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interviews
    GMS on Coast to Coast with Art Bell Feb. 5
    Art Bell will be interviewing GMS on Coast to Coast AM Sunday, Feb. 4 at 11pm Pacific/2am Eastern Feb. 5. GMS will be discussing Earth changes, spirit possession and more. The program will be live.

4-Quake Scenario
    Recent mega quake activity in South America confirms that the 3rd portion of my 4-quake scenario has occurred. The 4th and final portion of the scenario may occur within weeks somewhere along the West Coast of America. Alaska should be watched for precursor quakes.

Earth Changes Build Up

In the fall 2006 edition of Intuitive Flash Journal I noted that I sensed a build up of tectonic forces that might indicate a release in December 2006, especially along the West Coast of North America. I am once again sensing such a build up as part of a new 4-Quake Scenario i.e., quakes greater than 6.5 in Japan, followed by the Pacific Ocean region, South America and then the West Coast of North America. Recent activity in the Hawaiian region seems to confirm the scenario is in play. South America should be carefully watched now.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." ~ Ronald Reagan

Southern San Andreas fault waiting to explode: report
    Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:31pm ET15

By Jeremy Lovell

LONDON (Reuters) - The southern end of the San Andreas fault near Los Angeles, which has been still for more than two centuries, is under immense stress and could produce a massive earthquake at any moment, a scientist said on Wednesday.

Yuri Fialko, of the Scripps Institution of Oceanography at La Jolla, California, said that given average annual movement rates in other areas of the fault, there could be enough pent-up energy in the southern end to trigger a cataclysmic jolt of up to 10 meters (32 ft).

"The observed strain rates confirm that the southern section of the San Andreas fault may be approaching the end of the interseismic phase of the earthquake cycle," he wrote in the science journal Nature.

A sudden lateral movement of 7 to 10 meters would be among the largest ever recorded.

According to the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), the earthquake that destroyed San Francisco in 1906 was produced by a sudden movement of the northern end of the fault of up to 21 ft.

Fialko said there had been no recorded movement at the southern end of the fault -- the 800-mile long geological meeting point of the Pacific and the North American tectonic plates -- since the dawn of European settlement in the area.

He said this lack of movement for 250 years correlated with the predicted gaps between major earthquakes at the southern end of the fault of between 200 and 300 years.

Elsewhere on the fault, there were average slippage rates up to a couple of centimeters a year that prevented the build-up of explosive pressure deep underground.

When these became blocked and then suddenly broke free they produced tremors or earthquakes of varying intensity depending on the movement that had taken place before and the duration of the blockage.

USGS says the most recent major earthquakes in the northern and central zones of the San Andreas fault were in 1857 and 1906.

Fialko said there were three possible explanations for the lack of observed movement in the southern section -- creepage under the surface that had no external manifestation, that it simply might not move as much as the rest or a major blockage.

"Except for the first possibility above, the continued quiescence increases the likelihood of a future event," he wrote.

Making calculations based on a wide range of land and satellite observations, he discounted the idea of creepage and warned of impending disaster.

"Regardless of fault geometry and mechanical properties of the ambient crust, results presented in this study lend support to intermediate-term forecasts of a high probability of major earthquakes on the southern SAF system," Fialko said.

Last edited by Dera; 03-11-2007 at 01:30 AM.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." ~ Ronald Reagan

Hey guys...Scallion is not my favorite, however it think this might be a great show tonight.

Think I just may FB Art about why if this is really coming that his maps are not available out there for all to see

Thanks for all the good pre-work info on tonight's show....Dera, CB

Let's get our ears and mind going here tonight...looking forward to all of your thought and input

See you for the show, before or later...all is good!!

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

Had my afternoon nap and am ready for tonight.

Ironically, I was all geared up last night with lots on energy, but the show was too boring to even listen to. I'm not much of a GMS fan. I put him on a level with Major Head Games for accuracy. I guess if you can make a living predicting 17 things per day, some of them are going to be hits. Nevertheless, he is not boring and I sort of like his energy.

So, I will be around for the party.

FEBRUARY 3 EPISODIC TREMOR AND SLIP UPDATE:

The current Episodic Tremor and Slip event appears to have stopped. There has been no significant tremor activity on southern Vancouver Island during the past 24 hours.

ETS events are a normal part of the subduction process and occur roughly every 14 months. While the probability of a major earthquake increases during the time of ETS events it still remains very low.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcnowhere View Post
    FEBRUARY 3 EPISODIC TREMOR AND SLIP UPDATE:

The current Episodic Tremor and Slip event appears to have stopped. There has been no significant tremor activity on southern Vancouver Island during the past 24 hours.

ETS events are a normal part of the subduction process and occur roughly every 14 months. While the probability of a major earthquake increases during the time of ETS events it still remains very low.
    Glad to hear that report McNo

How is your cat?....acting any better???

According to Senior Boots, everything is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Glad to hear that report McNo

How is your cat?....acting any better???
    Hi Alpha, good to see you.

Emma threw up on the bathroom floor twice, so I guess she had eaten something awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    According to Senior Boots, everything is cool.
    Hi Nemo....good to see you

Also, good that Mr Boots is giving us a good report.

Did I hear Art say that GMS was going to talk about possession tonight?....might be a better show than I thought!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mcnowhere View Post
    Hi Alpha, good to see you.

Emma threw up on the bathroom floor twice, so I guess she had eaten something awful.
    Hi Mcnowhere....

I know how that is...my Golden did that a couple of nights ago in the bedroom, just as I was dosing off at about 5:45 a.m. here.......had to get up, let her out and clean up the mess.

Oh well...we love them to death so every once in a while when we have to clean up after them, it's not so bad. I'm not looking forward to the poop scooping though after the snow melts

Did any body see Prince at the Superbowl halftime or am I the only person around here that watched the Superbowl?

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information