Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guardian Angels?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by maryals View Post
    Yeah, what the heck....

The way things have been going on around the Planet, I'm feeling like there are lots of Demons on the loose.

Don't know where our Guardian Angels are.

Mary and Baby
    Well Mary! Mine was found once again at 1:40 AM in front of SW Indiana's TOYOTA plant! Keep on the look out for yours lest they find you needing help like mine arrived for me!

As my loory* and 53' dry van trailer was heading North and nearing the exit from Gate 1 onto Tulip Tree Drive a light green Ford Explorer pulled up to the stop sign. We zero in on them don't we, will they or won't they pull out in front of you?

At 40 mph, my speed limit there, the green SUV pulled out quickly to cross my path to go South on the 4 lane county road! I braked the rig hard, maybe harder than in many, many years, or ever in 51 years and I (we) stopped that 40,000 lbs empty of parts rig in about 80 FEET! I'd hit my brights prior and the driver stopped fast too maybe 3 feet past where a white fog line would have been; the fog line exception as it was at an intersection to the guard gated entrance.

Once dead still I was 5' short of hitting the SUV IF! it had kept moving across my path. I just STARED the SUV owner's windshield DOWN for about 15-20 seconds! I did not think of swerving left or right and I did not honk the horn prior to stopping.

My load was a light one by carrying just empty cassettes (racks) for virgin steel for the Highlander's "crumple zone" uni-body construction. maryals, my Guardian Angel helped my lightning fast reaction time! No police, no injury or death, no ambulance, no Toyota fire trucks, and no damned paper work either!

Talk to your Guardian Angel's often whomever they be. It works and I do it! So to Hell with the demons!

Mary what did you think of my North Carolina experience? I'm always looking for opinions. My 40 minute delay may have not been caused by my Guardian Angel but someone getting ready for work in or around Asheville, North Carolina may have talked to their Guardian Angel(s) while they drank their first cup of coffee before sunrise!

The total views of my story, I could never get told at a proper topic on Coast, is around 125,000 in cobwebbed covered paranormal themed forums in the UK and in our USA!

MK II

*The majority of my posts are in England. So in the States you know it's a truck and not a lorry for the common European name we depend on for goods cheaply transported for the ease of stocking* our refrigerators, freezers, homes and their furnishings. Write your US representatives to harden the US electricity grid against a rare CME or maniacal leader's EMP attack(s) so the trucks AND your autos, homes, etc. keep running!

*You'll stock up transporting your stuff with an automobile, SUV or pick-up with all their thousands of individual parts transported by a truck!
    Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II; 07-31-2016 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Clearing up the use of the European word lorry.
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh, turn some pages!" sung by Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois

Whew! Yes, a Guardian Angel is there, here, from time to time anyway, I'm glad yours was there.

Yeah, I can look back at times when it can be said that a Guardian Angel came to my aid, and I'm thankful.

But over all, around the world, there are too many demons on the loose.

Mary and Baby
    Better to have beans and bacon in Peace than cakes and ale in Fear ~ Aesop
    "When they tell you not to panic, that's when you run!"

FaceBook Mary Loedding Sells

Twitter Too

The evil ones chatted up at Jihad Watch dot org are the real demons who want their children's children etc on and on to inherit our houses. Or what's left of their foundations.

I'm not a believer in demons just evil humans that are demon-like in nature.

Back on the Guardian Angel topic a lot brighter in thought. My western North Carolina report from 1989 still nags at me daily for "the why" of it all.

Our lady fleet coordinator put my close call on her computer this morning! She was typing away as I told her what happened recounting my post above nearly word for word. Heck! I should have told her to join Imaginative Worlds so she could copy and paste it into her files!

She'd probably fire me quickly after reading my threads! So I scratched that idea rather quickly! She would not recognize the truth from shineola anyways. Over a month ago I did tell her my Colt League infielders one-of-a-kind game saving hat trick from Right Field found at IW under Sports. I think my Guardian Angel was wearing the hat that night! The view count #'s there are rising quickly!

MK II
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh, turn some pages!" sung by Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois

Wait a minute, you believe in Guardian Angels...that is...Good Angels....but you don't believe in Demons? That does not compute.

I agree that some people just have evil in them, don't need any help from a demon.

We know there is Love, and Hate
    Peace, and Chaos

So, if one believes in Good Entities, Positive Energies, call them Angels or whatever, then one must believe in Bad Entities, Negative Energies, Demons or Djin or whatever.

Anyone here watch the TV Series "Lucifer"? It's on Summer hiatus now, but will be back for Season 2. It's based on a Comic Book Series...Dark Man or something, and Lucifer and a few other Dark Angels are characters in the Comic Book Series.

Lucifer decided to take a vacation from Hell and came to LA...yeah Los Angeles, California. He owns and operates a Club...music, strippers, dancing, drinks. The actor who portrays Luci (as one of the other angels calls him) is handsome, charming, witty. He's also self centered and arrogant but in a charming, disarming sort of way. Which is just how I would imagine Lucifer if he were here on Planet Earth.

Anyway, in one scene, he says, in a voice that is a mixture of anger and disdain, "I'm tired of you Humans blaming me for all your wrongdoings...you make your choices...".

Anyway it's a pretty good TV Series, and popular enough that it got renewed for a second season.

Mary and Baby
    Better to have beans and bacon in Peace than cakes and ale in Fear ~ Aesop
    "When they tell you not to panic, that's when you run!"

FaceBook Mary Loedding Sells

Twitter Too

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by maryals View Post
    Wait a minute, you believe in Guardian Angels...that is...Good Angels....but you don't believe in Demons? That does not compute.

I agree that some people just have evil in them, don't need any help from a demon.

We know there is Love, and Hate
    Peace, and Chaos

So, if one believes in Good Entities, Positive Energies, call them Angels or whatever, then one must believe in Bad Entities, Negative Energies, Demons or Djin or whatever.

Anyone here watch the TV Series "Lucifer"? It's on Summer hiatus now, but will be back for Season 2. It's based on a Comic Book Series...Dark Man or something, and Lucifer and a few other Dark Angels are characters in the Comic Book Series.

Lucifer decided to take a vacation from Hell and came to LA...yeah Los Angeles, California. He owns and operates a Club...music, strippers, dancing, drinks. The actor who portrays Luci (as one of the other angels calls him) is handsome, charming, witty. He's also self centered and arrogant but in a charming, disarming sort of way. Which is just how I would imagine Lucifer if he were here on Planet Earth.

Anyway, in one scene, he says, in a voice that is a mixture of anger and disdain, "I'm tired of you Humans blaming me for all your wrongdoings...you make your choices...".

Anyway it's a pretty good TV Series, and popular enough that it got renewed for a second season.

Mary and Baby
    Mary,

I haven't watched evening weekly TV in years. I barely have heard of the Lucifer series and it's good it got renewed.

It could be that you've talked me into seeing your side of the darker side. We hear so much on Ground Zero and Coast that there must be somethin' out there representing evil that can be cast out by using the sure fire, works every time, "In the name of Jesus begone!" So far I've never had to say it to date.

I really don't believe in Lucifer or one lava less hot Hell's red devil with horns on it's head and a long tail with a sharp end. Those figures were invented boogie men to deter sinful ways by men and women. LOL How's that worked out for everyone?

Spirit Guides, as our personal watchers, are believable and we also are affected by any total stranger's Spirit Guides! And most of the time we don't have a clue if our time lines were somehow changed to prevent accidental death or injury to an unknown person or their family.

That happens, I know it does!

It's like what a Bigfoot skeptic always says, " Show me the body. I need to see a Bigfoot, in my case a demon, to believe in them. But heck, lacking physical proof of their existence our Guardian Angels are just as invisible!

If ghosts and demons can throw objects off a table, touch your hair or back, and generally creep you out! Why can't they pick up a pen or pencil and write us a note!

MK II At least I was able to tell my or another's Guardian Angel story on the now off line Pop Odyssey Radio out of Nashville, TN.

Do scroll back upwards if you've missed it.

Thumbs up SCANIA Hit! Is back on line! So listen closely to A.I. Robot from Mark Elvidge in the UK

Welcome back maryals!

Here now once again is Mark Elvidge's A.I. Robot all the way from the UK speaking my story using Sound Cloud! I do have a new description to read a bit different than what you might have read somewhere above this post. And you'll see I gave credit once again to Joshua P. Warren for trusting in me! That my Illinois white oak veneer logs, via our dependable and stout SCANIA 112M's western North Carolina I-40 E, trucking account was oh so true!

Our son's computer skills and suggestion of this web site has made my evening/day! Heck! Today I won a $25 gift certificate to buy stuff on line in PENSKE's store! What a day it's been

This has been unavailable on line since it was booted off Connect Pal dot com! The paranormal was just not their gig!

https://soundcloud.com/user-14102244...-carolina-1989

MK Cody It's been a long dry spell being off line!

This true experience post at IW happened long before my "big bump in the night"' The story below linked under Time Travel was swirling inside my head as I walked around between the two parked 18 wheeled rigs, flashlight in hand, I was just simply dumbfounded!

Now I'm quoting Ripley's famous phrase once again: Believe It or Not!

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/s...-Evansville-IN

MK II My born in and raised in Manhattan NYC wife jumps me daily for being in these supernatural themed web sites! Time for bed before she catches me here after another all nighter hauling Toyota Highlander steel puzzle parts for the crumple zone. AND once home found me working a two vehicle wreck at a blind 7' tall corned "up" Xroads with one bleeding face injury to the idiot running the stop sign!

We have higher selves ...
    Blast From The Past:Celestial Counterparts,Angelification & Lost Knowledge
    https://www.mixcloud.com/outofdarkne...ost-knowledge/
    hidden secrets ... revealed

Thumbs up

Hello LostReality33,

I am listening to your link now. It came on automatically and I did not need to do a download. Thanks for not asking any questions about my "big bump in the night"! You would have put me on the spot to chat about something I can't explain away. But choosing any *Guardian Angel's strangely inspired delay of travel is the best answer for my questions.

*Was it my Guardian Angel or was it another's Guardian Angel? I'll never know which it was.

MK II

Quote Originally Posted by MuseNoir View Post
    Thanks for sharing the story, MK!

I have one.. about 20 years ago, I had a dream I was driving to a 4-way stop. I stopped, then when it was my turn to go, a large red van ran the stop sign and was coming straight at me. I woke up quite shaken.

I am sure you can guess the next part..

That afternoon, as I was driving, I came to a 4-way stop and stopped at the stop sign. When it was my turn to go, I hesitated and the dream flashed through my head. I didn't press on the gas, I just sat there. Out of nowhere, a red truck came barreling throught the intersection, never stopped, never slowed down.

After it had passed through the intersection, I made way into the nearest parking lot and started crying and kept thinking "thank you, thank you."

I know I was sent that dream for a reason, and I am grateful to this day.
    That's a great story and you are indeed warned and guided well. That red truck reminds me of guy's red Dodge Ram we serviced for new toyo tires and brake kit. Prior to that, he who lost its break on a busy intersection. Luckily, he didn't hit anyone and he went straight to a vacant lot full of debris. He walked away unharmed as well. He can't explain a mysterious force that kept in control of the truck. The truck even only had minor dents.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information