Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Shadow People

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

Awww. I missed it.
    Sometimes the Truth isn't the Truth.

The Shadow People This is a pretty good movie, well done, I thought. You can probably find it On Demand, Netflix, and I think on the new Amazon Streaming Movies.
    I have Cable TV, I think I watched this movie on The Indie Channel or something like that.
    And here's a link to one of those Free Streaming Sites http://www.freestreamings.com/film/s...l-movie-online

Of course, I thought of Art Bell as soon as the movie opened with a cynical, chain smoking Night Time Talk Radio Host. In this movie, Radio Talk Show Host Charlie Crow is cynical when he gets an urgent sounding phone call, even makes fun of the caller.

But, something happens...he gets mysterious stuff in the mail...he starts doing some research after *SPOILER*

Anyway, if you're a buff of Spooky Movies I think you'll like this. Just my opinion, the Acting is good, ditto the writing.

And, of course, this is a subject we've all talked about. I had a sighting before the term "Shadow People" was even first uttered by Art Bell.

I did get a little confused because, here and there, we see "Real Archival Footage" and Faux Archival Footage, as if this movie were a DocuDrama.

The movie is dedicated to victims of SUNDS

Mary and Baby
    Better to have beans and bacon in Peace than cakes and ale in Fear ~ Aesop
    "When they tell you not to panic, that's when you run!"

FaceBook Mary Loedding Sells

Twitter Too

I remember when I was very small that some friend has told me that he sees some "shadow man" from time to time and that man did nothing, just passing by. One thing that is certain many people have seen them, and many of them have very similar descriptions. There are some that see apparitions that seem to be animals, and some describe a menacing figure that appears to have a cloak on. The term “Shadow People” is a catchall for entities that exhibit certain characteristics – but their origins can be wildly different. There are different kinds of Shadow People like Benign Shadows, Negative Shadows, Red-eyed Shadows, Hooded Shadows and the Hat Man. As I was reading more, I got to realize that most of the encounters people had with these Shadow People were harmless. I use Labradorite crystal which help you to deal with this.

Question Are they returning?

I hadn't had a Shadow Person sighting in a few years. But lately I'm catching something out the corner of my eye.

It's not just that "something" that is natural and everyone "sees" as a result of rapid eye movement or natural shadows and light.

First I become aware that "something" is there. You know, that feeling you get when you think someone is looking at you. Then I look to the side, I'm sure I see a very brief, fleeting something, something dark, no color nor light to it.

So, do I need to get my eyes checked or are others experiencing this...or something like it?
    Better to have beans and bacon in Peace than cakes and ale in Fear ~ Aesop
    "When they tell you not to panic, that's when you run!"

FaceBook Mary Loedding Sells

Twitter Too

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information