Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The past, present, and future by Jim Morrison & the doors!

Lightbulb The past, present, and future by Jim Morrison & the doors!

This usualy goes over like a lead balloon, but here it is anyway for your disussion.

Art Bell founder of Coast to Coast AM radio says this song paralleled O.B.L. in 2001. It is played as Coast bumper music quite often. During the first Gulf War in 1990 and 1991 I always thought it paralleled S.H. We gave that man a ride. We gave both a ride.

If millions of rock music fans thought this song fit well to our attack to liberate Kuwait. Why was this not on alternate news?

The 1st Gulf War was named Operation Desert Storm,.........

'Riders On The Storm' by The doors' album L.A. Woman in 1971

Riders on the storm (Our soldiers fighting for us all)
    Riders on the storm
    Into this house we’re born (Free people of this World)
    Into this World we’re thrown
    Like a dog without a bone (terrorists are referred to as dogs)
    An actor out on loan (S.H.'s double?, but most lyrics web sites read as "An actor out alone" Jim Morrison seems to sing either line.)
    Riders on the storm

There’s a killer on the road (I. E. D.'s & car bombs)
    His brain is squirmin’ like a toad (a jihadist/terrorist bomb maker)
    Take a long holiday
    Let your children play
    If ya give this man a ride (S.H.-O.B.L.?)
    Sweet memory will die (a clear warning?)
    Killer on the road, yeah

Girl ya gotta love your man (a soldier's wife or girlfriend)
    Girl ya gotta love your man

Take him by the hand
    Make him understand
    The World on you depends (another clear warning?)
    Our life will never end
    Gotta love your man, yeah!

Riders on the storm
    Riders on the storm
    Into this house we’re born
    Into this World we’re thrown
    Like a dog without a bone
    An actor out alone (S.H. was alone when caught by the US Army's 4th Infantry Division)
    Riders on the storm

Listen closely at this point to hear Jim whisper "Riders on the storm"

Riders on the storm
    Riders on the storm
    Riders on the storm
    Riders on the storm
    Riders on the storm

MK

A dictator is a bad actor that too many believe. ECHELON watches for pc print outs of terrorist's names so I used initials instead of names.

I call the above God winks as penned by US author SQuire Rushnell.

www.whengodwinks.com

Another name for this is simply coincidence or synchronisity. As in this case it's rock music. To me this is a bit paranormal to some not at all. To each our own opinions for sure. Skeptics will always have the same answer as any song can eventualy be any event. Have a Google for SQuire Rushnell and his little book.

A few psychics and seers said S.H. would be found alone. I wonder if some may eventualy include Jim's psychic minded high IQ of over 140 and The doors in this prediction heard by millions on radio daily.

Just another song from the doors' Lizard King. All this seems so obvious doesn't it?

MK
    Last edited by Malaria_Kidd; 04-24-2007 at 04:50 AM.
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh! Turn some pages!" REO Speedwagon from Champaign/ Urbana, Illinois.

Synchronicity does work like that; see Nemo's post in Blog & Travel Worlds. I've had some "outside time" experiences and I wouldn't be surprised that a creative songwriter picked up hints from the future (sort of like Nostradamus) that couldn't be deciphered until they happened.
    We're all butterflies flapping our wings and changing the world.

Thumbs up My first post is appreciated

Nostradamus has much company in the field of futures of man. Of sight's seen and duly recorded for a later time. lastconundrum your last few words were right on.

I will check Nemo's post. It must be about synchronisity.

MK
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh! Turn some pages!" REO Speedwagon from Champaign/ Urbana, Illinois.

There’s a killer on the road (http://deoxy.org/wc/wc-death.htm)
    His brain is squirmin’ like a toad (a flip flopping politician?)
    Take a long holiday (to camp david?)
    Let your children play (with fake IDs?)
    If ya give this man a ride (on an aircraft carrier?)
    Sweet memory will die (Mission Accomplished? Attack Iran? Fake Terror? State-Sponsored Terrorism?)
    Killer on the road, yeah (yeah indeed)
    proj·ect
    1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
    2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
    3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
    4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
    5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
    6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
    7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
    8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
    9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Project View Post
    There’s a killer on the road (http://deoxy.org/wc/wc-death.htm)
    His brain is squirmin’ like a toad (a flip flopping politician?)
    Take a long holiday (to camp david?)
    Let your children play (with fake IDs?)
    If ya give this man a ride (on an aircraft carrier?)
    Sweet memory will die (Mission Accomplished? Attack Iran? Fake Terror? State-Sponsored Terrorism?)
    Killer on the road, yeah (yeah indeed)

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

Question Any song any story for sure/ give it thought and any words synch.......

Now a question to all. Millions just like you and me have connected Jim's song "Riders On The Storm" to the ongoing problem in the Middle East. Did you do this connection so obvious back in 1990?

www.whengodwinks.com
    Last edited by Malaria_Kidd; 04-26-2007 at 12:38 AM.

Question Questions, questions.............

Quote Originally Posted by Malaria_Kidd View Post
    Now a question to all. Millions just like you and me have connected Jim's song "Riders On The Storm" to the ongoing problem in the Middle East. Did you do this connection so obvious back in 1990?

www.whengodwinks.com
    I left my stale thread sewing machine back at snopes.

Again the question.........Why do you think this song was given such a tiny alternate news mention? In the seventeen years of our most recent fighting snakes in the sand?

Art would say, "This doors song fits so well to OBL."

MK

Most folks can't fit synchronicity or prophesy into their view of the world, so they ignore it.

Lightbulb Thanks for the reply!

You are so right my New Yorker friend! I did not get an e-mail notice of my last check of Outlook Express. Sometimes it works; sometimes it doesn't.

I hope found, then exposed and then ignored or in other words, known and predicted unheeded warnings. That could be prophetic like the Lizard King and his doors hit song. Or coincidences (things happen for a reason) found in SQuire Rushnell's explanation in his little books. Get the attention of all.

A bit like Revelations. Ask a good Christian and they will tell you they know to expect this Biblical prophecy. A warning they would heed if they could do anything about it. And they will say they cannot change the inevitable.

It's a waiting game like chess, this war, this storm.

MK

Maybe there's some sense to this. If you got a perfectly accurate prediction from the future you'd be getting information faster than light, which is (supposed to be) impossible. So any accurate prophesy has to include something that makes it impossible to understand until after it's happened. Just guessing.

Thumbs up To guess or not to guess is the question...........

lc,

After an event that affects millions. Millions who blindly see or hear the same thing over and over. Until it happens. Until there is an interpretation of so many words written. By anybody in any fashion of re-inventing something intended to be totaly different than the obvious appearence. Or is it mere coincidence, synchronisity, or did it happen for a reason? A guess leads one many places, down many roads.

If these are all God winks, (watching you as a helpful angleic spirit would) as penned by SQuire Rushnell, these life synchs are rolling by us all daily. Catch the next one. It could change your life according to the little books he writes.

Thanks for the enlightenment as we watch the lead balloon rise a bit. Very good guessing!

MK
    Last edited by Malaria_Kidd; 05-08-2007 at 01:58 PM.

Hey MK,

Do you get synchronicities in your own life that you understand later?

Thumbs up Within minutes lc

We all get 'em if we watch for 'em or if we don't pay any attention. And miss them completely.

The lead baloon still floats and thanks lc. Don't let the next one in your life sneak up on you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information