Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The past, present, and future by Jim Morrison & the doors!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Malaria_Kidd View Post
    I left my stale thread sewing machine back at snopes.

Again the question.........Why do you think this song was given such a tiny alternate news mention? In the seventeen years of our most recent fighting snakes in the sand?

Art would say, "This doors song fits so well to OBL."

MK
    Here's an example of my sewing abilities at ole snopes, the pc library for urban legends worldwide. 100 - 500 folks will be linked hourly. It's a bit of local history related to the snow and bitter cold at Bastogne, Belgium. History is always half right.

http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/u.../1.html#000024

The Belgian from Flanders was really a skeptic without saying anything. Their members are 80% of the total,.........strange. PC "dust covers" are needed there too!

Besides this thread had not moved in a bit of time...........

MK

WARNING! You must be over 18 to read that link; as there is one curse word posted.
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh! Turn some pages!" REO Speedwagon from Champaign/ Urbana, Illinois.

Exclamation Ian suggested snopes to a "gas saver" caller last night!

Quote Originally Posted by Malaria_Kidd View Post
    Here's an example of my sewing abilities at ole snopes, the pc library for urban legends worldwide. 100 - 500 folks will be linked hourly. It's a bit of local history related to the snow and bitter cold at Bastogne, Belgium. History is always half right!!

http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/u.../1.html#000024

The Belgian from Flanders was really a skeptic without saying anything. Their members are 80% of the total,.........strange. Your thread's all get stale anywhere and "dust covers" are needed there too!

Besides this thread had not moved in a bit of time...........

MK

WARNING! You must be over 18 to read that link; as there is one or two curse words posted.
    This is the thread at snopes where strange things happened for two weeks by the Micklesons & Company. They bumped my post to the top even though others were posting right along. The thread hit a wall at 24.

Here it is......from Spook Central,...page 4-5.....Jim Morrison's Ghost. If alot of time has passed between the above date and the present date. This stagnant thread may be archived if the owners decide to do so.

http://msgboard.snopes.com/message/u.../t/001045.html

MK
    Last edited by Malaria_Kidd; 05-13-2007 at 10:46 PM.
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh! Turn some pages!" REO Speedwagon from Champaign/ Urbana, Illinois.

Lightbulb Ian mentioned snopes last Friday night............

Jim Morrison's Ghost and the 24 posts are on page 3.

"The Lizard King" link in the first post takes you here.........

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...479999&q=ghost

If you search our site for Jim you will find most of this posted here, as well as a few other goodies...

Personally, I don't believe in OBL or Al CIA-da. They are boogeymen, so hopefully Jim was not writing about this, or he was conned like so many others

Super interesting idea though, so hey, I am in!
    proj·ect
    1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
    2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
    3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
    4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
    5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
    6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
    7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
    8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
    9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.

Lightbulb I'll check here a bit more...........

Thanks Project, and you were the one I was counting on the most!

We are all in it aren't we? It is said that "Riders On The Storm" is about an auto wreck that Jim saw as a child, and it had something to do with a hitch hiker. "The Doors" movie opened with that desert scene of a car wreck along the highway.

"If ya give this man a ride,
    sweet memory will die"

The Middle East has had a storm brewing for 1,400 years. Yep! The Lizard King and his 'doors' got it right, unknowingly right! With a little help from above! www.whengodwinks.com

If you have read the little books; please respond. If you go to church or do not attend; please respond. That last line will include just about everyone here. Wink smilie!

MK
    Last edited by Malaria_Kidd; 05-15-2007 at 03:18 PM.

Lightbulb

I had all but forgotten that I posted this well exercised thread on The Doors' most chilling and most prophetic song of all their hits. Feel free to add new comments again about the war most think started in 1990. Just close your eyes and think back 1,400 years to it's beginning!

REF Coast to Coast AM guests the late Doors' keyboardist Ray Manzarec and lead guitarist Robby Krieger with rock and roll mysteries author R. Gary Patterson:

After the two band members had left the program I chatted with George Noory and Gary Patterson in March of 2008. Gary said as a kid listening to "Riders On The Storm" late at night he got the chills. Often Art Bell noted The Doors' lyrics paralleled 9/11 and it's aftermath. In 1990 I was telling the Michigan veneer mill's secretaries to listen very closely to that song as our troops were preparing to liberate Kuwait.

It fits both times right on into present war and on and on it will go! There isn't an end to this storm!

Some select rock bands do have very prophetic music. Only once it's finally discovered well after an event that affected millions of people takes place. I don't think any other music genre comes close!

MK2
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh, turn some pages!" sung by Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois

Thumbs up Had to go Reply mode to adjust my instant e-mail notification setting.

Have a nice day!
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh, turn some pages!" sung by Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon of Champaign - Urbana, Illinois

Question I've been looking, after 11 years absence and I've yet to find what Project's noted below. Hmm!

Quote Originally Posted by Project View Post
    If you search our site for Jim you will find most of this posted here, as well as a few other goodies...

Personally, I don't believe in OBL or Al CIA-da. They are boogeymen, so hopefully Jim was not writing about this, or he was conned like so many others

Super interesting idea though, so hey, I am in!

Hello Project and I'm still happy you were in! We few hope you return to Imaginative Worlds soon.

In reference to your first line I just went through 7 pages after searching Jim Morrison. Here is page 5 with this thread near the top. I stopped in on several choices and I guess I'll keep looking into next month.

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/s...868&pp=&page=5

If most of this is posted here I invite you and our still dedicated IW members to help find more on this same topic. It's The Doors' prophetic song that mirrors the all to frequent use of their Improvised Explosive Devices. A choice of destruction and death that's sadly and cowardly killed the majority of the free world's Coalition Soldiers in the Middle East's never ending wars.

If anyone lucks into this exact topic stop in with the link.

MK II

Being late is better than never arriving again.

It's finally here now!

MK II

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information