Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2007 - 2008 Crop Circles

2007 - 2008 Crop Circles

Winterbourne May 23, 2007 Most of the legitimate circles laid this season are reflecting the quiesent period of late, the last couple months, while the Earth is attempting to align with Planet X in a type of side-by-side arrangement during his 270° roll, and thus not jerking back and forth in an attempt to align magnetically with the Sun. We have explained that this is temporary, a return to the wobble and lurch and a lean to the left to start, with a vengeance. Imagine Earth in the center of this Winterbourne circle, being battered back and forth between two opposing magnetic fields! The Sun is dominant, with its N Pole pole pointing up. Planet X is next dominant, and will be pointing its N Pole out. The poor Earth, who swings her N and S poles around daily to present to the Sun and Planet X, will attempt to please both masters. If you thought the wobble was extreme before, just wait! What will this mean for the plates, which have been loosened up, rock fingers along the edges broken off, so they are slippery. More quakes, larger quakes, more distance during each movement, and the stretch zones pulled upon hard. The New Madrid, already showing stress, will not hold out much longer
    Yatesbury May 30, 2007 What is immediately noticed is that this is not a hoax, as the circular lines are too precise, in a barley field, too narrow to allow for correction in a manmade circle. The second immediate observation is that this circle is an oddity, compared to prior circles. Spirals have existed, but the placement of circles like beads along the spiral is new. Where the spiral outward is regular, the placement of beads seems to have no pattern. We would point to another recent circle at Winterbourne showing the jaring, rattling effect that competing magnetic fields will have on the Earth, soon. We have long warned that the lean to the left, leading into the 3 days of darkness, would be a time of great change on Earth. We have stated that there will be Earth changes we have not detailed, deliberately, so as to knock the establishment off its equilibrium so that the coverup might crack and the common man become aware of that which the establishment has been hiding from them. What does this crop circle tell man, about the next events to unfold? That they will be increasing in severity, thus the number of beads as the spiral unfolds. That the Earth wobble will surely get worse, and be accompanied by events that will happen irregularly. That these events will have no discernable pattern that the establishment can use to plan their path. Eastfield Jun 3, 2007 If Yatesbury was telling you that the Earth can anticipate increasing but irregular and unpredictable events, this Eastfield circle is relating the annual cycles to the Magnetic Trimesters. As we have explained, the magnetic particle flows assaulting the solar system are strongest during May-Aug, weakest during Sep-Dec, and fairly quiescent from Jan-Apr. Thus, the active period is now. As we have explained, magnetic alignments during the strongest trimester are most intense, and more violent. At present the Earth is attempting to align side-by-side with Planet X as it is pointing it's N Pole increasingly outward, away from the Sun. This is causing a slight lean to the right, the sun rising and setting too far to the North. At present, this has been a quiet period, as the Earth has not been lurching back and forth, attempting to align alternately with the Sun and Planet X, during this time. There are two factors that will end this quiet period. One is the steady progress of Planet X in his 270° roll, pointing his N Pole more directly at Earth and with a simultaneous rise to the Ecliptic where he will stand directly between the Earth and the Sun. The second factor is the end of the current Magnetic Trimester, which has Earth and Planet X glued more closely together, less lurching about for Earth. The lurch will return.

Abbots Down Jun 6, 2007 Night and day are clearly depicted in Abbots Down. But note that there is no tilt of the Earth present! We have described the Lean to the Left as a point where the Earth will be basked evenly, in the Sun. At this point, when the Earth is falling on her side, there will be no doubt that Global Warming is not the cause of the weather irregularities, no doubt that solar emissions are the cause of a warming Earth or electromagnetic surge on Earth, as neither would cause such a phenomena! Rotation would continue, but the Sun would be rising and setting at a radically different place, worldwide. This crop circle, so simplistic in its presentation, is most direct. What else could it be representing, but a time when the tilt of the Earth were non-existant! And as man presumes his tilt to be an ever present feature of life on Earth, what would cause such a situation! Thus, this simple crop circle is designed to get those who view it thinking, at least subconsciously, about what might be tugging on the Earth, and to start to glance up at the rising and setting Sun, for verification that all is still normal. Of course, it is not normal, and this will increasingly be noticed.

Milkhill Jun 7, 2007 Here again, the Magnetic Trimesters are depicted, showing an extreme during one trimester. One trimester is shown as weighted with a double weight, in fact, or certainly outside of what is expected as the other two trimesters are shown as equal. What will occur, during the dance going into the 3 Days of Darkness? If the pole shift itself is the culmination, it is preceeded by a slowing rotation, and a stopped rotation that will last almost 6 days. But by the time the stunned inhabitants of Earth must endure this horror, they have already been around the dance floor and are numb with the gyrations the Earth will endure. The Lean to the Left happens over a period of time, which we decline to define, and is not a lineal affair nor one where the lean is the only phenomena going on. Then the N Pole of Earth slides away to point into darkness, point away from the Sun and Planet X which lies on a line between the Earth and Sun. In her desire to get her N Pole away from the magnetic influence of Planet X, who is pointing his N Pole directly at Earth at this time, Earth over compensates and almost stands upside down for 6 days, which Islamic literature describes as 6 days of sunrise West. Then straightens back up for a side by side alignment with Planet X who by this point has likewise straightened up, North up, South down. Milkhill is stating that these dramatic changes will take place in the main during a single trimester. For those looking for clues as to timing, for when to go to safe locations, a strong Lean to the Left is the clue. At this point, clinging to your old life, paying your bills and showing up for work, is no longer relevant!

BartonLeClay Jun 11, 2007Earth upside down (see second part of this crop circle at the link)! We have stated that the 6 days of sunrise West are an over-reaction of the Earth during the 3 day of darkness, where the N Pole of Earth is pushed violently away by Planet X and not only rolls to point directly out into space, but over compensates and literally turns the Earth upside down for days, thus the Sun appearing to rise in the West as rotation continues as before. This does not cause a pole shift, the crust tearing away from the core, as the hour of the shift does, as this is a slow tip. But for the inhabitants of Planet Earth, a terrifying time!

Easton Royal
    Jun 12, 2007How extreme will the wobble become? This crop circle is speaking to that. Note that the wobble is most extreme when Planet X is at a distance, and least extreme when it is close. Why would this be? The wobble is caused by the Earth attempting to adjust to both the magnetic fields of the Sun and Planet X, at the same time. If the magnetic N Pole of Earth is hidden, the alignment is with the Sun, if exposed, pushed away by Planet X as Earth attempts to align with Planet X in some manner. This is the wobble in its extreme. When Planet X is close, it dominates the scene, and the wobble is replaced by a singular alignment with Planet X, as during the week of rotation stoppage. For those of you wondering what to expect, prior to the strong lean to the left moving into the last weeks, this crop circles is a clue!

Westbury Hill Jun 14, 2007Westbury shows the course the N Pole of Earth will take during the months between now and a rotation stoppage. Note the N Pole first leans toward Planet X, as it has lately to a slight degree, then away from Planet X as moving into the 3 days of darkness, then aligning straight up for a side-by-side preceding the rotation stoppage. The implication is that the Earth will be virtually upside down, and rightside up, at least twice, in addition. We have hinted that the Earth will have many gyrations before it is pushed into the inevitable path leading to the 3 days of darkness, and this crop circle give detail on some of those gyrations. Man will be stunned at what the Earth will do, as litter along the highway that Planet X must travel. Click on the links for the actual photos!!

Lightbulb I've been watching the brisk activity in England..........

Alpha, thanks for creating more interest in this great topic. Full Disclosure will not be a shocker when the time comes. We need to see the wheat for the writing in it. See the forest for the trees, as such.

If last year was a dismal year for crop circles and the 3-D effect was blase fair. What's in store for this season? What's been repeated or brand new like the one's Alpha has posted above with intelligent interpretations?

Interpretations not for the BBC, CNN, etc., but maybe the Comedy Channel again. For once and for all, for money or sport, it should be illegal to tresspass to make a crop circle and the fines should be severe. Worldwide this is not a problem, but England has the admited hoaxers. How about the hoaxers in Poland, Russia, Canada, Holland, Germany, United States and Italy are they too lazy to tresspass? Do they come forth with "makers" stories at the village taverns? Are they paid to make them in those countries?

We are coming up on the first aniversary of the Huntingburg, Indiana crop circle. There were no interpretations for this one like the ones above. This circle had two antenna, as they are called, protruding on the edge. What are these antenna representing? Alpha? Anyone?

MK
    Last edited by Malaria_Kidd; 06-21-2007 at 08:57 AM.
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh! Turn some pages!" REO Speedwagon from Champaign/ Urbana, Illinois.

Fascinating and beautiful!! I think they are real .I also think there are some very bored nerds out in fields at nite trying to copy them

Lightbulb The 3-D English cereal crops phenom........

All of Art's crop circle programs never included the words 3-D. Now that he's retiring maybe he can mention this in a fill in program some night.
    "So if you're tired of the same old story! Oh! Turn some pages!" REO Speedwagon from Champaign/ Urbana, Illinois.

Question Now back to the antenna question.......this is a cc expert's term

We are just past the first aniversary of the Huntingburg, Indiana crop circle. There were no interpretations for this one like the ones Alpha placed above. This 90 plus foot circle had two antenna, as they are called, protruding on the edge. What are these antenna representing? Alpha? Anyone?

If the interpretations of these designs is as stated above, we are in a huge amount of trouble... clicking on the links, I am skeptical because of the Zeta Talk thing... but... but... it sends a chill up my spine, that's for sure.

Anyone else?

Lightbulb A reply PDQ

Those are well thought interpretations from some pretty smart people.

MuseNoir wrote........

but... but... it sends a chill up my spine, that's for sure.

Anyone else?

I agree it can be a chiller my friend. Not a whole lot we can change on those ideas. If warned properly we can change things, but unheeded warnings are common acts of mankind.

I study the other possiblities as a scare factor. And the cc experts see a similar possibity with our visitors showing a greater interest here since 1945. MuseNoir? What are your ideas on the occasional antenna? The antenna have been showing up off the circle's edge for a good many years.

I personally subscribe to it being both hoaxers, and Gaia herself. If the earth tried to communicate with us, how else would she do it?
    proj·ect
    1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
    2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
    3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
    4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
    5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
    6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
    7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
    8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
    9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.

Lightbulb I agree on many artists unknown, and the list is long

Should I start a new thread asking about opinions on my question above? Alpha's b&w cc pics and stories are minus an "antenna", as Linda M. Howe's cc investigators call the lines off the circle's edge. My request is not intended to take this thread off topic.

Always questions & more questions........

Malaria Kidd... I am unfamiliar with the antennae you are talking about. If you could point me in the direction of some info or pictures I would appreciate it. I keep thinking about this thread and feeling sick.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by MuseNoir View Post
    Malaria Kidd... I am unfamiliar with the antennae you are talking about. If you could point me in the direction of some info or pictures I would appreciate it. I keep thinking about this thread and feeling sick.
    Here's more antenna chat from me in a neighboring thread.........

Scroll down a bit MuseNoir......

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=7569

I'm not good at posting pictures and the Huntingburg, Indiana crop circle with two antenna is one I would place here if I could. Canada had a large simple circle with just one antenna last year outside of Armstrong, Saskatchewan. I tried to find that link too, with no luck.

If anyone can find that one and post a pic that would be very good of you mentioned ahead of time. I just got back from Crop Circle Connector to see if I could put a link here. I had no luck as last year's work is archived and I don't subscribe to CCC.

I'll keep looking and this was not alot of help.

IMO All of these crop circles represent the solar mass ejection about to happen shortly. Then again I'd probably see the same thing in ink blotters.

Lightbulb Almost all,............

I think some are made not of this world, or of this world, or maybe by the world; so flip a coin as to the makers so strange, and the best ones are not man's art. And antenna comments won't come here unless I get a picture posted. My son did it for me in an edit tonight.

Some formations from June and July last year resemble the results of our stupidity, I think anyway. Something governments can change just like Full Disclosure awaits for us all.

The Huntingburg, Indiana crop circle found on June 26, 2006. The pic is from Earth Files' investigation now on archive at Linda's great site. I live 40 miles West and no news was given in papers, radio, or tv. The local papers in Dubois and Spencer counties may have covered this anomaly in winter wheat last year.

Comments; Questions; or Crickets?

MK
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Malaria_Kidd; 07-07-2007 at 10:12 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information