Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: David Icke

David Icke

Folks either love him or hate him, however he's done some brilliant work IMHO.

I've started this thread for discussion on Icke's material and/or any finds to his material that we can share.

To kick this off, here's David's interview on Coast from March 2006

The Robot's Rebellion

The Robot's Rebellion

From David's book by the same name...here's the video.

Duration: 2 hr 4 min 44 sec

Description: Humans came from Lyra and Pleiadees, lived on Mars and Malona, blew up the latter and moved to Earth.

Mind Control - Revelations of a Mother Goddess

Mind Control - Revelations of a Mother Goddess

Arizona Wilder, formerly Jennifer Greene, was mind-programmed from birth, to become one of the three most important female conductors of Satanic rituals on the planet. Her programmer was Josef Mengele, the notorious, "Angel of Death" in the Nazi concentration camps and when he died in the late 1980�s her programming began to break down.

In this video interview with David Icke, she describes human sacrifice rituals at Glamis Castle and Balmoral, in which the Queen, the Queen Mother and other members of the Royal Family sacrificed children in Satanic ceremonies.

She talks of the same experiences with Henry Kissinger, George Bush, Bill Clinton, members of the Rockefeller and Rothschild families and a host of the most famous names in the United States and the United Kingdom.

Your view of the world will never be the same when you hear the revelations of Arizona Wilder and their relevance to your daily life.

This video is a companion to 'The Biggest Secret,' the sensational book by David Icke.

Duration:

Complete Viceo 2 hr 55 min 32 sec

Other Parts Here

I ignored him for years,had trouble wrapping my mind around the whole reptilian thing.(Though,I think I see snake eyes on Cheney and Rice).However,sitting down and taking the time to actually listen to him,it boggles the mind.I buy 90% of what he says,pretty good odds for me.My head spins when I listen ,he has SO much info.I always wonder "why doesnt EVERYONE want to know this"? Thanks for the thread

Icke at Avebury 2007 - Topics include Reptilians,Shape Shifting,Satanic Rituals,Bloodlines,Mind Control,Transplanted organ memories,Holograms,Denver Airport and more

So far I can only find P II...I'm looking for P I

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

David Icke on C2C AM - 2006

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

David's lip smacking concerns me - I think he's been on psychotropic medication at some point and it has messed him up. Did anyone pick up on that during the show? I hope he is ok - I love to listen to him - I get a LOT out of what he says. Even if I don't always consider him literally.

Quote Originally Posted by msfrizbe View Post
    I ignored him for years,had trouble wrapping my mind around the whole reptilian thing.(Though,I think I see snake eyes on Cheney and Rice).However,sitting down and taking the time to actually listen to him,it boggles the mind.I buy 90% of what he says,pretty good odds for me.My head spins when I listen ,he has SO much info.I always wonder "why doesnt EVERYONE want to know this"? Thanks for the thread
    A lot of people I talk to about Icke have problems with the reptilian thing, it seems to be a sticking point when it comes to the pros & cons of Icke. Personally I've never seen any indication of this reptilian stuff but that doesn't mean it isn't out there, just never seen it for myself.

My son had a dream - he's never heard icke or any of that stuff - but it was a strange dream - he's 11 - said that Tim McCorbet was an alien that told him that people originally came from Mars - but they screwed up the planet and had moved underground - but then the air started running out and they couldn't even live underground anymore - so they went to the moon. They were able to tunnel into the moon and establish an atmophere there and that there are STILL underground tunnels on the moon - and while there they seeded the earth so it had an atmosphere, and then they moved to the earth. Tim McCorbet said that aliens are still living in tunnels in the earth.

It was just weird - it sounded like a coast to coast story - but he doesn't listen to the alien stuff.

So I guess my son's Tim McCorbet agrees with Icke. People came from Mars! lol

Oh - it is that arizona wilder satanic cult child sacrifice stuff I do NOT buy - I think that's taking the metaphor way too literally. Way.

I'm listening to the one with the Denver Airport. I was dating this one guy during all that mess. They hired him to try to sort it out, so anything about that will be interesting to me.

At first I thought he was silly, but the more I hear him the more time I'm willing to listen. He has become a pretty entertaining and quality guest.

I watched the whole three hours with Arizona Wilder. Don't know much what to think of it, but there are interesting mentions there. It almost seems like symbolic truth to me - true on some level. Literal truth is a little too difficult a ladder for me to climb, but I heard hints of things I have also heard in other places.

He sure is an interesting guest. Thanks for putting this together, Alphs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadriana View Post

I'm listening to the one with the Denver Airport. I was dating this one guy during all that mess. They hired him to try to sort it out, so anything about that will be interesting to me.
    Hadriana -- I would love to hear anything you might have heard about the Denver Airport....!

Any updates on your son's dream? That's pretty odd.

I tend to take what Icke has with a grain of salt. He may be on to something with a conspiracy of powerful people trying to influence world events but I think that he is a little bit unbalanced.

I read somewhere on the net that he was a professional soccer player until he had a mental breakdown, proclaimed himself the second coming of Jesus, and was forced to retire stating that arthritis was to blame.

However, a net posting is not always gospel truth...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information