Thread: Earths' Axis Tilt - What does it mean?

Earths' Axis Tilt - What does it mean?

I stumbled upon this, this morning and thought I'd share with you all.

I have no idea whether any of this is valid or not.

What do you make of this?

--------------------------------------

Earth's Axis Tilt
    Has recently increased by an additional 26 degrees
    Normal 23.5 degree tilt
    Current 49.5 degree tilt
    click images to enlarge
    Please look at the information, images and data before dismissing this. You can easily verify this info to confirm its validity. Links to sources provided. The info shown on this site is courtesy NASA, USGS, NOAA, NWS, SOHO and your American Tax dollars which fund them.
    • Bizarre Global weather in 2007, flooding nearly every country on the globe.
    • Ice Storms, blizzards and record breaking snow globally during winter months.
    • Record heat waves and record cold waves worldwide.
    • Sun rising and setting on June 21, 2007 at a 26 degree angle North of Dallas latitude.
    • 2 volcanoes erupting simultaneously in April 2007
    • 2 additional volcanoes erupting simultaneously in July 2007
    • A fifth volcano erupting 2007
    • 17 more volcanoes sending out thermal plumes simultaneously.
    • 318 earthquakes above 4.0 between June 23 and July 23, 2007.
    • Eleven earthquakes between June 23 and July 23, 2007 were above 6.0.
    • Between Jan and July 2007, there were 21 earthquakes above 6.0.
    • Tree leaves changing to autumn colors in May and June 2007 in south central US.
    • Loss of entire GPS satellite system in Dec 2006 which was not revealed until Apr 2007.
    • Satellite weather image of Earth on Dec 6, 2006 at 19:15 Zulu showing earth shifting
    • Satellite weather image of Earth on Dec 4, 2006 at 12:30 Zulu showing earth shifting
    • Satellite loops showing bizarre weather patterns over US between April & July 2007
    • Satellite & statistical weather comparisons between 2001 and 2007
    • Ion storms, solar radiation and solar imaging for 2007
    • Solar magnetic storm sheered earth's outer atmosphere, Oct 1998 (per NASA)
    • Ion fountains & solar winds at earth's poles Jan 1999 (per NASA)
    • Solar images and solar emission charts showing no historic solar flare occurred & the GPS system was knocked down due to the axial slippage.

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

I don't believe the Earth has tilted that much in our lifetime, the sun still seems to track along the walls in the same place in one room in my house as all the previous years I've lived here, as we progress through each season. I do recall the Earth tilted just a wee tiny bit as a result ob that tsunami a few years ago.

I think a lot of these earth changes (earthquakes and volcanoes) are the result of our solar systems changing position within our galaxy, and then our use and abuse and pollution of the planet is the cause of most of the climate changes.

If the earth had changed its tilt that much, we'd certainly know it just by how different the sun is shinning through a window today compared to 20 years ago on this same date, and I've lived here for 22 years and have noticed no such change.

Are you really watching things that close Div.?

Debunkinit is offline Combating paranoia with common sense.
    It's all Republicans fault. They're buying all the clean water and storing it on one side of the planet. When we flip over they'll retrieve their goods and continue on without the poor or brown people. Oh yeah, and they're rich and drive gas sucking SUV's.

Sorry, I wanted to beat project to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Debunkinit View Post
    It's all Republicans fault. They're buying all the clean water and storing it on one side of the planet. When we flip over they'll retrieve their goods and continue on without the poor or brown people. Oh yeah, and they're rich and drive gas sucking SUV's.

What the hell? Trying to derail every thread that is posted?
    Tell me, what is the ratio of Republicans vs Democrats that drive an SUV?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beyond View Post
    Excellent point CB!!....better yet, me thinks we better get stats globally on who drives what...not to mention what political party they belong to or of course...let me not forget, their religion and/or sexual orientation!!

Guess this will be the pivotal factor

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

Debunkinit is offline Combating paranoia with common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beyond View Post
    Na, not trying to derail anything. Just having a little fun with the entirety of topics concerning global warming, earth tilt and conspiracies. I really don't concern myself with what the ratio of who drives what is and what political group they belong, but some do and consider it all a right wing conspiracy. If you can't laugh then why bother?

Maybe the sarcasm of my post was too suddle?

Na, not trying to derail anything. Just having a little fun with the entirety of topics concerning global warming, earth tilt and conspiracies. I really don't concern myself with what the ratio of who drives what is and what political group they belong, but some do and consider it all a right wing conspiracy. If you can't laugh then why bother?

Maybe the sarcasm of my post was too suddle?
    You brought the SUV topic up and no, it was not SUBTLE at all. Quite obvious as to the intent!

This is uncalled for. I am sorry you find my posts disturbing, but the best way to counter them is to make your own threads about what matters to you and back up what you say. You can also ignore me if I really annoy you, and you can PM me so maybe we could work out a way for me to be more palatable to you.

I am not fooled by the fake divisions like rep/dem. Some seem to be entirely wrapped up in this false paradigm. I am sorry the world is so strange these days, I hope we can all find ways of dealing with it, personally and privately if we cannot be constructive about it.

Alpha, there has been a fair amount of speculation about this topic over the years, and indeed the pole has been moving more than we projected it would. Is it a wobble, or a tilt? It seems impossible to find definitive information on this, it is a black art it seems to make measurements like these.
    proj·ect
    1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
    2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
    3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
    4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
    5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
    6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
    7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
    8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
    9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.

Yes, we have a thread here on the earth wobble, or "Chandler Effect".
    From here to Eternity

The slight variation in tilt would be an explanation for some of the weird weather we've been getting, wouldn't it?

Great.............

This so so much informative forum .All the post are so good and give a lot of information.I book mark the site and mail all of my friends to must check it.

Thread Information