One of the best things I have made from smoked turkey is turkey pot pie. Use the dark meat to make a gravy, then mix the white meat with peas, carrots, potato and put it in the pastry shell with the gravy. I make little lunch sized ones in aluminum roating pans (you can get them at grocery store and they come with lids, it is the sort of thing takeout restaurants use - if you are careful you can even wash and reuse these). I usually make 10+ pies at a time as well as a large one, and freeze all the small ones. Bake 'em for 40mins and you have an awesome yummy nutritious lunch.
1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.