I think your wrong regardless of what you say America STILL has political Clout in the world.....we have mad our way in the world as a nation since 1776 and we will make our way thru the dollar crisis necessity is the mother of invention Americans and America will find A way Even if we have to use threat of our Big Stick to do it.I If had your out look on life I would shoot myself in the head because it seems the better alternative Do I clam to have divine providence telling me the future...no but common tells me you been hittin the Wacky Tobacce a bit hard this morning We will overcome we will find away it may not be the way we have always taken but down each path lie`s obstikicals in`08 once the current Admin is out of Power and the Worlds hate towards America has toned down a bit...we will take our bumps and bruises like we do every year but in the end `08 will end up same as `07 HARD but Manageable.....
27. Tax-paying American citizens will have less services and benefits from the government, and non-tax paying illegals will have more. Yes, it is happening now, but it is going to get much worse.
Wishful blissful denial, it feels good, doesn't it! Nice comfy high and mighty feeling, huh?we have mad our way in the world as a nation since 1776 and we will make our way thru the dollar crisis necessity is the mother of invention Americans and America will find A way
The hell you say ~ ha! Wait, you'll see.Even if we have to use threat of our Big Stick to do it.
Contrary, unknowing one ~ I'm not only looking forward to the big collapse of the industrial age, I'm cooperating and participating in making it so. It is a necessity to save the planet, and even a small piece of humanity itself. I KNOW what is coming, and I will be ready. You do not know, nor want to see, and for that I commend you. We DO need volunteers who are NOT ready too, to make this plan work, if you know what I mean. So, hey, thanks for being the voluntary optimists who weren't ready (ha).I If had your out look on life I would shoot myself in the head because it seems the better alternative
That doesn't preclude anyone else can claim so. Wait, you'll see.Do I clam to have divine providence telling me the future...
You're joking, right? Wait until nobody wants your dollars any longer! Wait, ha, you'll see. Be ready, or be blissfully doomed, matters not to me. My conscience is clear, I've delivered the gawdamn messages, and that's all my obligation requires. Frankly, I hope few wake up before it's too late. Deniers (a.k.a. volunteers, ha) make me smile! I'd hate to think that all of the doomed ones were forced to walk into the inferno that is to come. Thanks for being so cooperative ~ for awhile there I thought we would have to pick and choose who will survive or die. A voluntary doom is so much easier to live with. Hey, thanks man, really, you should be commended, all of you doomed deniers should be highly commended for your choice of fate.and the Worlds hate towards America has toned down a bit.......
# 28 Another prediction: Extra bugs next year.
#29 As soon as LSU has beaten Ohio State in January, VO will start with the shakes. First, he'll run around outside looking for a way to
He'll become so uncontrollable, that Mrs. VO will boil down some Ohio tap water to get a good concentration of Valium and Prozac. And VO will be calm and happy as he from the sky.
Oh, Dera, you're so wrong about the Gulf hurricane season.
#30 A terrible storm will hit Louisiana and Mississippi. The flooding will be awful and people will begin to loot stores for whatever they can find especially if it's iced down.
# 31 The Governor will declare Martial Law, but the Attorney General will tell her there IS no Martial Law in Louisiana. So, she'll say "take everyone's gun" and the police will run everyone out of town, except one or two they don't want to fool with...
(Wait, this sounds...) Then, the Governor and the President will fight over who controls the National Guard within state boundaries.
But, we won't worry, 'cuz we know FEMA is coming soon.
#32 And, then after the flood, there will be a lot of crime. But, we won't worry 'cuz Mayor Nagin says FEMA's coming with a lot of CHOCOLATE. (Wait, that doesn't sound...)
And, then, our beloved Saints will come home and everything will be... But, then someone will want to tear down buildings and there will be a riot at City Hall...and...but, we ....know...FEMA is coming soon...
(I think I've got the wrong crystal ball... )
#33 I predict that Delphine will bring a couple of bottles of Southern Comfort to the show tonight. Any bets?
Last edited by Delphine; 12-22-2007 at 07:41 PM.
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.
Alexis de Tocqueville
Ahhhh!! We shall see!
# 34 I predict that Alzheimer's disease will be found to be related to 'mad cow' disease.
"Happiness can only come from inside of you and is the result of your love. When you are aware that no one else can make you happy, and that happiness is the result of your love, this becomes the greatest mastery of the Toltecs: the Mastery of Love." ~~don Miguel Ruiz~~
#35 I'll take a safe prediction ///Bush will pardon Scooter before leaving office.
Its a Bush tradition to pardon their top administrators in all generations.
“It does not require many words to speak the truth.”
#36 Shopping mall across the country will be turned into urban survival habitates for the millions that loose their homes during the riots.
37. Canada - US ties strengthen through defense treaties, drugs laws and enforcement, copyright issues, food and drug approvals. Border to canada is enlarged in terms of throughput.
38. Facebook will become less and less popular. A new social networking site will arise and quickly overtake the numbers facebook held.
39. We will see octo-core CPUs go down to $250 by end of year
40. Linux will be offered as the primary OS on many consumer units such as laptops and desktops, as well as phones and many other devices.
41. 'Terrorist' attack on US. Will be small-scale yet powerful, like the sniper attacks. Perhaps bio-attack on a subway or similar. May be a string of 2-3 concurrent or nearly concurrent events.
42. Declaration of martial law in US. Will be short-lived, a test run. Maybe in only one city, or a few cities.
43. Art Bell will retire.
44. Alpha will have a financial windfall.
45. We will all celebrate a birthday.
46. Div will fall in love and get all mushy on us
1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.
I especially like # 44 and # 46!!Originally Posted by Project
Good one's P.......among your other one's of course!!
Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you
I keep a heavy cotton bag in the closet packed and ready to leave at a moments notice. Everything I need to survive in the bush. Primitive learning. You may have nothing when you and your family have to run from the cities. Take only what you need and drop all the electronics. If it isn't solar or windup you'll need batteries someday and the corner 7-11 or Wal-Mart is not going to happen.
Now even though Div could be a little over the top, from what we all see going on in the world is quite frankly scaring the crap out of me. Everything I've been saying for years are coming true. All I'm saying is be prepared. Isn't that a military motto?
Lots of good information.
Oops, forgot to make my prediction.
47. I will be living in a simple mobile shelter. Enjoying the plenty of nature.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)