Last edited by blackeyes; 01-01-2008 at 11:24 PM.
Realize this is all done already. The computers DO talk to each other and share info. Private corporations buy and sell your personal information portfolio with FAR MORE DATA in it than you would imagine.
Al the feds are doing is amalgamating it, and this was done years ago as well.
When they talk about it, it is a fait accompli, finished, no debate, no recourse. You already live in the world you fear, you just have not been bitten by it yet.
1. something that is contemplated, devised, or planned; plan; scheme.
2. a large or major undertaking, especially one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
3. a specific task of investigation, especially in scholarship.
4. to propose, contemplate, or plan.
5. to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
6. to set forth or calculate (some future thing).
7. to extend or protrude beyond something else.
8. to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
9. to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)