Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reincarnation - Past Life Evidence in Small Boy?

Reincarnation - Past Life Evidence in Small Boy?

A LITTLE BOY REMEMBERS HIS PAST LIFE,A COMPELLING VIDEO ABOUT REINCARNATION.

This little boy remember his past life as a pilot who went down.....interesting the detail this little boy remembers and his knowlege of planes.

Duration: app 6 minutes

Apologies to those who are not able to view videos.

Part II:

From ABC Prime Time.

Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you

Judee is offline LOOK TO THE SUN FOR THE ANSWERS OF WHY
    I read a book a few years back about this very thing. The author had spent an entire life time travelling around the world documenting absolute proof of reincarnation. He only put cases in his book that could be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. It was an extremely interesting book to say the least. 'Speaking in tongues' simply crosses over from a previous life. So too do certain reoccurring dreams, certain abilities that some people are just 'born' with, certain fears that someone might have for no known reason, etc. I have NO doubt about reincarnation!
    You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body. ~C.S. Lewis

Actually, I suspectt only ONE is ALL of this, like how it is in a dream. Regardless of how many occupants there may appear to be in any illusion, dream, holodeck simulation, all of it is really just ONE. I suspect we get to be everything and everyone, from every ant to every tree and every giant. It is why you should not kick a dog, for one day you will be that dog. And cow. And starving child. And king. Life would not seem fair unless we all got to eventually be each other. And since we have eternity to explore all of the infinite possibilities which make up the multiverse, it would stand to reason we would get around to trying them all. Eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Judee View Post
    I read a book a few years back about this very thing. The author had spent an entire life time travelling around the world documenting absolute proof of reincarnation. He only put cases in his book that could be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. It was an extremely interesting book to say the least. 'Speaking in tongues' simply crosses over from a previous life. So too do certain reoccurring dreams, certain abilities that some people are just 'born' with, certain fears that someone might have for no known reason, etc. I have NO doubt about reincarnation!
    Do you remember the title or author of that book, Judee?

I'd love to read it....add it to my very long list and stack I have here

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Do you remember the title or author of that book, Judee?

I'd love to read it....add it to my very long list and stack I have here
    (Cough, cough, cough!) I had to go through my library and blow the dust off books so I could read titles. The title is 'Old Souls', the scientific evidence for past lives. The author is Tom Shroder. It was published in 1999 by Simon & Schuster. Although I had no doubts about reincarnation before reading this book, it was just fascinating to me to read actual proof in a way that should leave even the biggest skeptic with a totally open mind!

A LITTLE BOY REMEMBERS HIS PAST LIFE,A COMPELLING VIDEO ABOUT REINCARNATION.

This little boy remember his past life as a pilot who went down.....interesting the detail this little boy remembers and his knowlege of planes.

Duration: app 6 minutes

Apologies to those who are not able to view videos.

Part II:

From ABC Prime Time.

I have a video of a little 6-yr. old boy who can play music on the piano that he has heard. It is from the Jay Leno show and I know I've got it, but I can't find it. He plays Scott Joplin and classical music as well.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." ~ Ronald Reagan

I will be gone for 8:15 minutes to listen to the second half of your video, Alpha, although I'm sure I've seen it before. BRB

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." ~ Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Dera View Post
    I will be gone for 8:15 minutes to listen to the second half of your video, Alpha, although I'm sure I've seen it before. BRB
    No problem Dera. I thought this was an interesting case......one that seems to be able to be "confirmed" as there really seems to be no other explanation other than reincarnation.

Hello BayisClear, and to Imaginative Worlds. It is nice to have you with us.

No problem Dera. I thought this was an interesting case......one that seems to be able to be "confirmed" as there really seems to be no other explanation other than reincarnation.
    As I said earlier tonight, and I'm sure I've posted it before - even several times. Anyhow, I feel that I am a reincarnated pioneer and crossed the prairie in a covered wagon. I can taste how the water from a barrel with a tin dipper tastes. And I knew how to ride a horse before I'd ever been near one in this life.
    There are just very fleeting thoughts or incidents that make me feel this is true.

It amazes me that there is any doubt about this subject... Again, just more examples of how 'dumbed down' humans are, and isn't that sad? We make good little 'workers' and 'lab rats' don't we? Big Pharma loves us, and 'we' make them billions and billions of 'dollars' every year, and continue to do so.

"It's beautiful over there"
    -Thomas Edison on his deathbed

I'm going to look around for a book with other accounts like this. Little children are so honest, and see all sorts of things grown ups don't- like spirits.

OH, I just started re-reading Edgar Cayce, The Sleeping Prophet. With more than 30 years since I first read it, I want to compare what's happened to what was predicted way back then. There's an anecdote in the very first chapter: In the 1920's Cayce was in a barber shop. A little boy was waiting while his father got his hair cut. The boy climbed up in Cayce's lap and started hugging him. The father said, "Leave that man alone, he's nobody you know" And the boy said, "but I do know him. We were hungry together at the river" Cayce once had a vision of being besieged and massacred on the Frontier by hostile Indians. wild!
    Last edited by DorieTesla'sMom; 04-20-2009 at 04:40 PM.

Just a heads up for those interested in this story and this topic.

Seems the parents of this little boy James, have written a book and will be on the show on Monday June 22, 2009 with George.

Here's the scoop from the Coast site:

Bruce & Andrea Leininger will discuss the entire story of their young son James who remembered vivid details of a previous life as a World War II pilot, and who many claim is a living example of one of the most compelling cases so far for reincarnation.
    Should be an interesting show...hope to see a bunch of you Monday night.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information